SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
Dessler wrote:It's funny how people are still talking about Jojo wanting box seats season tickets and hanging out with Olivia Munn. First of all Olivia is not hollywood royalty, Jojo has more followers than Olivia. There are other celebrities that have tweeted at Jojo saying they love her. And who cares about box seats only if you are a diehard football fan IMO. Besides Jojo already knows that Jordan has no relationship with Aaron and those "box seats ticket and Olivia Munn" are out of the question, yet she is still into Jordan.

Honestly, the narrative is old IMO.

It may be old, but it's hilarious. I'm sure OM is crying in her millions that she won't get to be friends with a reality star wannabe. Such a sad day for her. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ha!!! Millions?! only if you are talking about Aaron's cantstopl  i think you are overestimating OM. Her first big budget movie where she will be the star of is X-Men: Apocalypse and it is not yet out. She was a broadcaster, starred appeared in tv shows and some movies in supporting and small roles up on till now.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Heck, I have never seen a movie with Olivia Munn in my life! And I side majored in theater! So there's that! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Dessler wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Dessler wrote:It's funny how people are still talking about Jojo wanting box seats season tickets and hanging out with Olivia Munn. First of all Olivia is not hollywood royalty, Jojo has more followers than Olivia. There are other celebrities that have tweeted at Jojo saying they love her. And who cares about box seats only if you are a diehard football fan IMO. Besides Jojo already knows that Jordan has no relationship with Aaron and those "box seats ticket and Olivia Munn" are out of the question, yet she is still into Jordan.

Honestly, the narrative is old IMO.

It may be old, but it's hilarious. I'm sure OM is crying in her millions that she won't get to be friends with a reality star wannabe. Such a sad day for her. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ha!!! Millions?! only if you are talking about Aaron's cantstopl  i think you are overestimating OM. Her first big budget movie where she will be the star of is X-Men: Apocalypse and it is not yet out. She was a broadcaster, starred appeared in tv shows and some movies in supporting and small roles up on till now.

Yeah, she has millions. Besides acting she also is a spokesperson for various companies, a producer, a writer. Girlfriend has millions.

But that's neither here nor there.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:59 pm

Yeah I watched her in two movies just this week. She's not hurting for cash on her own.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Hey I just read OM is only 5'4" like Jojo. Geez Jordy copy much ? The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

Oh, and she's worth 12 mil. Maybe that's what Jordy is hoping for Jojo too cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Nothing about OM, but pretty much EVERYONE in Hollywood is a writer, producer, spokesperson, blah blah blah. Even the freaking YouTube stars! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:02 pm

These people aren't swingers though. It's not like Jo is jealous of Olivia and BBJ wishes he could be sleeping with Olivia instead of with Jo and maybe Luke will share Lindsay too? I'm hoping everyone is happy with their own mate and isn't staring at his brother or her mates bro and wishing they could swap around for a bit.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Aaron is with Olivia
Luke is with Lindsay
Jordan is with JoJo

I wish them all well!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:28 pm

That's how it should be but when comparisons are made, it opens other doors and opinions which are welcomed. Olivia was brought up and the rest unfolded imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:My point is Aaron Rodgers made Olivia famous.  laugh out loud   I'm sure JoJo isn't crying in her Cheerios just salivating at the chance to hang out with Aaron's girlfriend.  lolpanda

I don't know about that. I watched Oliva Munn on newsroom before she dated Aaron. She dated Joel Kinnaman before Aaron, another good actor. I like Olivia and JoJo. It's like apples and oranges.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Another person that I am not familiar with...Joel Kinnaman. I guess I should stop watching so much Bubble Guppies and Wild Kratts! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:49 pm

My only recollection of Olivia before this season and all the Aaron talk is from years back when all the gamer geeks who watched Attack of the Show! were lusting after her. I don't even know if I've ever seen her act. Not that it means anything negative, but she's hardly some A-lister, so not sure where the assumption that everyone's dying to hang out with her comes from.

I also don't see why anyone would want to waste their weekends going to football games unless they really love sports and I haven't got the impression that JoJo does. I mean she couldn't have looked less impressed by the baseball stadium date last season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM