SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:More doubt thrown at Jordan.  Sounds a lot like Lauren last season and Ben's Mom saying she liked JoJo better.  Same shtick, different season.  

The thing is, Ben's mom never had her comments edited into the show . It was only a preview clip. It wasn't even a red flag, it was a preference .
With Jojo's mom, I think it will be edited in for all to see and, it wasn't a preference being stated, it was another red flag that Jojo would eventually ignore. Being call a player is so different than a mom feeling she likes one girl over the other. Jmo

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 27m27 minutes ago
Oh, baby! This could get funky...
#TheBachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Perhaps Elon will put out an artsy photo. But of course none of these photos came out until after the show aired.  !!!

The ones we are talking about came out prior to the FRC but he didn't state they were the F1 it was just a simple artsy photo/
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:40 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

Has there ever been the word "explosive" associated with an ending before? Shocking yes, dramatic yes, emotional yes.
Maybe she was waiting for Jordy to take the reigns of her unicorn but he couldn't get off his a$$ laugh out loud. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698
Just musing btw. Hugesmile

naaaaaaa the explosive part is when jordan burst her bubble of fame and glory and $$ when he told her that Aaron was not part of the deal.......... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Perhaps Elon will put out an artsy photo. But of course none of these photos came out until after the show aired.  !!!
He posted countdown pictures with Ben and Lauren and none of Ben and Joelle before the finale. I don't think it means anything though.

To me, I'll wait to over analyze their body language tonight to make my guess on how long it lasts. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Robby and Jordan were ALWAYS going to have the edits they had, especially since they made it to final 2. TPTB KNEW they had talk about them off the show and used the talk as storylines for the season. It was done on PURPOSE. And it's not because of doubt/optimism that JoJo and whoever she picks won't/will last...it's because these storylines MAKE THE SHOW. It's DRAMA. It's INTERESTING. It's ENTERTAINMENT. That's the sole reason. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:55 pm

casjacknick wrote:Agentcurls I couldn't agree with you more. Jordan's shifty edit made me question him and JoJo. I still believe there had to have been cute moments between Jordan and JoJo that I could have bought. Instead they edited Jojo to seem borderline obsessed and Jordan just along for the ride. They also made her judgement in sending Luke and Chase home and keep her top two as questionable at best. I feel as though they had footage to edit this differently and they chose not to. I don't know why. Maybe they didn't see it lasting or maybe the didn't like one or both of them or maybe it is a simple as they thought this would get them the most ratings who knows. All my opinion.

Totally agree! I came into season unspoiled and with no particular horse in race. I was not paying any attention to RS, spoilers or social media until after htd. During the cocktail party, I liked Jordan just fine and picked him for next Bachelor. Yet instead of showing us their fun times, we see lots of stress. We hear him talk about his ex, did he cheat, issues with Aaron. They let Chad come out with all kinds of negative comments. Seriously his edit alone proves that Jordan is f1 and TPTB  have no further use of him for the franchise unless a future on BIP.

Same with Robby. He was never on my radar .... or any my 10 friends who watched first episode unspoiled. None of us had him in our pool for top 4!! So when he said "I love you" on first date it held zero credibility plus the opening night preview implied that he had ex girlfriend and she was crying over that. I was shocked when James, the boxer, said on Afterbuzz that Robby was super genuine cause that is not the impression, imo, that ABC wants you to have.

I like Jo Jo and hope she gets what she wants PROFESSIONALLY from being the lead cause I doubt, and in part due to edit, that she is going to get what she wants personally.

Imo, Jordan's dream is to follow in the footsteps of the other former football player who was Bachelor in 2004 and wanted career in broadcasting. And, surprise, surprise, Jesse Palmer is still single at 37 but has worked steadily on ESPN and since 2015 a steady contribuor gig on GMA.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Robby and Jordan were ALWAYS going to have the edits they had, especially since they made it to final 2. TPTB KNEW they had talk about them off the show and used the talk as storylines for the season. It was done on PURPOSE. And it's not because of doubt/optimism that JoJo and whoever she picks won't/will last...it's because these storylines MAKE THE SHOW. It's DRAMA. It's INTERESTING. It's ENTERTAINMENT. That's the sole reason. IMO.
I don't disagree, but I do think that is only part of the storyboarding equation. 
The way I see it after following this franchise from it's infancy is that they are telling a STORY. And the STORY they lay out through the edit often continues post-show, for better or worse.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:08 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Robby and Jordan were ALWAYS going to have the edits they had, especially since they made it to final 2. TPTB KNEW they had talk about them off the show and used the talk as storylines for the season. It was done on PURPOSE. And it's not because of doubt/optimism that JoJo and whoever she picks won't/will last...it's because these storylines MAKE THE SHOW. It's DRAMA. It's INTERESTING. It's ENTERTAINMENT. That's the sole reason. IMO.
I don't disagree, but I do think that is only part of the storyboarding equation. 
The way I see it after following this franchise from it's infancy is that they are telling a STORY. And the STORY they lay out through the edit often continues post-show, for better or worse.
I'm not doubting that either. But realistically there have only been a handful of successful stories. Literally. Out of 31 seasons. So yeah, it's pretty easy and simple to make that conclusion.
IMO

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
I'm not doubting that either. But realistically there have only been a handful of successful stories. Literally. Out of 31 seasons. So yeah, it's pretty easy and simple to make that conclusion.
The key though is that the couples that have made it long-term we're edited in a way that would make "longer-term" more plausible post-show, imo. I see a clear contrast in the edits between this season and of seasons past, with the edits of those few successful seasons.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:What I find comical is most people only know Olivia because she's Aaron Rodgers girlfriend.  When they started dating, I was like, "Olivia who?"  laugh out loud  

My first knowledge of Aaron Rodgers was in a picture I saw of him with Olivia. She had and has a brilliant career before he came into her life. I thought he was her cute boyfriend and somewhere along the way learned he was the Packers QB.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:19 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
The key though is that the couples that have made it long-term we're edited in a way that would make "longer-term" more plausible post-show, imo. I see a clear contrast in the edits between this season and of seasons past, with the edits of those few successful seasons.
Oh, yes, I agree. But at the same time, half of the couples that have lasted have had bumpy rides in their edits overall. Whether that be the Brooks thing, the "I love you too" thing, the mesnick, sex with Nick.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM