SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by snowandcold Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Does anyone know if ATFR is live on Monday?
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:13 pm

snowandcold wrote:Does anyone know if ATFR is live on Monday?
Yup! It's live Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
snowandcold wrote:Does anyone know if ATFR is live on Monday?
Yup! It's live Smiley
Thanks!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Girl Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Hello Everyone Smiley

I can't believe I have finally been tempted join officially and to post something giggling

I have silent reader since the beginning of this season. I absolutely love everything about JoJo - even her annoying emotional outbursts duh - and also I have fell over heels for Jordan as well. Amazing to see them together. Never wanted so badly two ppl to end up together and hoping and praying that things work out for them.

T-Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:03 pm

^ Welcome T-Girl!!

Also, According to a bachelorette insider, "JoJo and Jordan are going strong. They are very happy together." Hope it's true!!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Welcome T-Girl!!

Also, According to a bachelorette insider, "JoJo and Jordan are going strong. They are very happy together." Hope it's true!!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969

So I've always wondered who the more reliable gossip mags are US, Life and Style, People etc, US so far sums it up with "They are VERY happy, and going strong"!!!! :yes: whipped

So I guess in the words of Jordan, as the were sitting on the stairs, telling her how he felt and saying "I think we'll get there" it seems as though they did get there. thumbsup

I cant wait for the People shoot, I bet it will be amazing!! eyedrool

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:24 pm

At work on my lunch break. Got all caught up with the sleuthing and news! Thread 5 by Monday? Hmm?

handwave :yes:

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:37 pm

Welcome T-girl and everyone that has started posting recently.

Do we think the people shoot is taking place today ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:39 pm

welcomebanner @T-Girl Glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Welcome all! Enjoy our crazy little fan thread where we celebrate Jordelle and have a few freak outs along the way! affraid laugh out loud We always have a great time in here! Please continue to share your thoughts and keep posting! :cutesmile!:

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:50 pm

My first post this season - thank you for all of the insightful contributions and sleuthing on this board.

Here is my take on Jordan and JoJo:  A real relationship only comes out of this show when the relationship continues to grow post show and without the cameras.  I saw signs that they had fun together and were comfortable physically.  Jordan thought he was the front runner after the FSD ("It means a lot more after last night") and had a hard time at the Rose Ceremony seeing signs that Robby was confident in his relationship with JoJo as well.  So it does not surprise me that he was not ready to ask her dad for her hand in marriage at the MTP meeting - what rational person would be.  I actually admire him for being realistic about the situation.  

I do not see JoJo's questioning as insecurity.  I see it as her trying to deepen her relationship, talk about feelings, and take things past the fun and physical.  And a little prompting from the producers to promote their story line always helps.  (Ben and Aaron were included in the cast.)

Watching the season is rough on all of the couples.  Their relationship is still young and trust takes time.  They might get engaged, but we all know that just means date exclusively post show.  I have no doubt that if and when Jordan wants to marry JoJo he will look her dad in the eye and ask for his blessing.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Just catching up and can I just say that I LOVE my Jordelle peeps ?! So much beautiful positivity in here! And welcome to all the new posters! High clap

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13