SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:28 pm

rhondam wrote:I'm picturing them making dinner. Do you think they take turns more often or prepare together mor often ? I'm leaning toward together because I think I saw or read that Jordan likes to cook.
 :cutesmile!:
 I remember Jordan saying he would love to own a food truck someday offering up only healthy dishes ..Then he mentioned his special sweet potato hash which got me salivating ...(I love sweet potatoes) ..So I can imagine him in the kitchen preparing   romantic meals for his JoJo once in awhile .I often wonder if she enjoys cooking..Bet she can prepare some wonderful Persian/ Iranian dishes . thumbsup

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by snowandcold Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:31 pm

Judiful wrote:
rhondam wrote:I'm picturing them making dinner. Do you think they take turns more often or prepare together mor often ? I'm leaning toward together because I think I saw or read that Jordan likes to cook.
 :cutesmile!:
 I remember Jordan saying he would love to own a food truck someday offering up only healthy dishes ..Then he mentioned his special sweet potato hash which got me salivating ...(I love sweet potatoes) ..So I can imagine him in the kitchen preparing   romantic meals for his JoJo once in awhile .I often wonder if she enjoys cooking..Bet she can prepare some wonderful Persian/ Iranian dishes . thumbsup

In that preview on the ABC site there is a video of Jojo talking with Robby and he's telling her where he sees them in 3 years. Part of it is meatloaf cooking and it burns. I think she told him he would have to cook because she doesn't. I may be wrong though
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:59 pm

@SnowAndCold ..No, it was a long time ago in an interview outside the Bachelorette. It may have been the Garbage interview he had..I have to look around ...It was so long ago . I just remember the food thing which made me happy  Guys can be such amazing cooks.

.     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Still very quiet on Twitter! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:50 pm

^ Instagram as well. JoJo just had that one retweet, but nothing on IG all day. Jordan has done nothing in two days.

IMO, if JoJo or Jordan were roaming out and about, we would have had pictures by now. I'm taking that as a good sign that they're probably together right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:02 pm

^^^ Maybe doing some of this? laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 3f6d239b9473b6d5f5cfe21ac609fb75_zpsqxmkxg0m
My SC
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:37 pm

@LadyBug..It's my hope they're doing a whole lot of loving while they're closed away in a cozy safe house making plans for their very busy week ahead ..And I'm going bonkers waiting to hear word from one of them ...:crazed

.     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Our love birds are too busy to be checking their phones and must be enjoying their last SHV. This weekend is dragging for the rest of us though giggling
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:12 am

I have watched all the episodes so much that I  know everyone's dialogue!  I feel like I know them on a personal level. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 3806527698

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:47 am

Haha!  The SC above from the FS date after BBJ says ILY, I really think the "esp. after last night" is a voice over/frankenbite (I think that's the right word) inserted by tptb.   That's not even BBJ's voice IMO.
Other than that, one of my favs!

Last edited by Higgs13 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:00 am

Man, JoJo and Jordan really do alike IMO. If they were to make it long term and have kids, the whole family would literally look exactly the same. Good thing they're both good looking. I'm jealous of their tans!

TPTB tried to imply a lot of hanky panky on their FSD. All the innuedos and ITMS and everything. It was funny. Pretty obvious they were gonna get down to business anyway. JoJo pretty much confirmed it in one of her people articles in May laugh out loud

They've been soooo quite this weekend. When is the People shoot usually? Saturday?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:05 am

Earlier posts said People shoot is usually Saturday.  I'll take quiet to mean a SHV.  :yes: :Nod:

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13