SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 26 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:03 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Remember that Soraya liked some photos of Jordan and JoJo after filming, so it's all good!  yes  It's JoJo's decision to make and she wants her some Baddy!  laugh out loud

This is true. But this is a family that had their antennas up with golden boy Ben. laugh out loud.

Any sightings from Jordan or Jojo ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:07 am

I feel like the whole finale is gonna be hard to watch for Jordelle fans up until the final scene. Why must they make us suffer so :tissuebox
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:08 am

Based on the epi description her family loves Robby but not Jordan.  So to match with the article Jordan would be 1 and Robby 2.

Wasn't someone asking for the preview?  It's up on ABC.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:11 am

I figured they would drag BBJ through the mud until the very end. Hang on, Jordelle...you are in the homestretch now!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:22 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Based on the epi description her family loves Robby but not Jordan.  So to match with the article Jordan would be 1 and Robby 2.

Wasn't someone asking for the preview?  It's up on ABC.

All this and we have pics of Jordan making a call, so im guessing he realized the error of his ways in not asking initially and called them to ask or something...that's our Baddy JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 3806527698 , he just cant catch a break until the bitter end when on bended knee. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:22 am

Jordan's Wikipedia page says he wins.. So funny to me for some reason
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:34 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Jordan's Wikipedia page says he wins.. So funny to me for some reason

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 3806527698 Nice catch! Lets see how long before it disappears!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Rodgers
The Bachelorette[edit]
Main article: The Bachelorette (season 12)
Rodgers is a contestant and one of the final two on season 12 of The Bachelorette and goes on to win, featuring 25-year-old real estate developer Joelle "JoJo" Fletcher as the Bachelorette.[11]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:01 pm

I go back and forth on Jordan but I have to hand it to him for sticking it out. I remember expecting him to leave like Brooks did but I see he still stayed.

Did anyone here see men tell all yet? People said Jojo didn't look happy when Chris Harrison asked her if she was in love. I don't know how accurate that is though. I know Jordan isn't the most well liked so I don't know if they were projecting or what.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:09 pm

IMO she looked fine. Her ending is supposed to be undisclosed, will she won't she. If she flashes a big smile it would be all over, (as though its not already). She appeared to be exercising control over her face so as not to reveal anything. IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:10 pm

ElonM wrote:So what colour dress do you guys think she will wear on ATFR?

I'm thinking red or white.
I thought Cary always put them in white! laugh out loud 
Dessler wrote:
harley_quinn wrote:A major factor in her decision: When the suitors each met Fletcher’s parents in the days leading up to that last, all-important rose ceremony, one of them neglected to ask permission to propose to their daughter! 

Fletcher's parents, Joseph and Soraya, as well as brothers Matt and Ben and sister Rachel, had flown in from Texas to weigh in on her prospects. Suitor No. 1 arrived at the Fletchers’ hotel suite with flowers for Soraya and gag gifts for everyone else. He was, perhaps, just a little too smooth. “After he left,” according to the insider, “Soraya said she thought he was a player.”

The other suitor charmed the visitors. Unlike the first, he revealed his wish to pop the question and sought their approval — which they happily gave. “Everyone thought he was husband material,” says the insider. “Later, they told JoJo that they liked the other man too, but they thought the second would be more loyal and a better fit.” 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969

Awwww can't wait

I really hope BBJ is able to prove everyone wrong and be the man that Jojo deserves, if her mum senses that he is a player that is not a good sign because Mothers know best sometimes IMO. And on social media, most of the people that know Jordan personally don't believe he is in love with Jojo and he is not ready to settle down. His main vice is that he is skirt chaser and player JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 26 3806527698
You guys, they would've been hearing everything in the media too. I imagine that would've carried some weight in their initial opinions of him. Right?

Someone (sorry I already forget who) said Jordan and Jo are magic together. I completely agree and see this too! They must be so excited to get out there together!! :sweetheart:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Agree Rhon.

They had already got the complete run down of all the gossip, RS leaks and media out there before making their trip to thailand. Jordan getting known ahead of the season did him no favors at all throughout. Ben was already following him on sm before he even met him.
In this case an unfair disadvantage. IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:32 pm

The producers love mind games..They made us wonder about the infamous letter Sean Lowe had in his hands in the previews of his FRC. ...Ashley's sister loved Ben but not JP leaving Ashley crying hysterically . Andi's previews were weird because of a letter or something . I get tired of all the hoopla drama leading up to the proposal , but here we go again ..Poor Jordan ..He's had to defend himself against JoJo's insecurities all season long and now her family is going to give him a headache .  He's such a champ. If he can deal with all that , he's a very strong young man,  and must love our little Jo a lot . I can't wait for his proposal..He has such a special way of expressing himself ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13