SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Lol wtf is she tagging Robby & Shawn for?? Like they care! Obviously Shawn and Nick have put all of that behind them something Josh doesn't know how to do. She has really lost it!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f49c

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Yeah. It's time to let yourself go through the change MM, stop fighting it. Ice packs and soy supplements help.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:51 pm

^^Yep, now she is trying to stir drama instead of just taking up for her little box of rox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:52 pm

This family seriously needs Blu's #BachRehab and while there please surgically remove all forms of technology from their grasp and burn or dispose of it.  We need to think of some reason to keep them off of it permanently.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:This family seriously needs Blu's #BachRehab and while there please surgically remove all forms of technology from their grasp and burn or dispose of it.  We need to think of some reason to keep them off of it permanently.  laugh out loud

yes

Wasn't MM blasting 1 of the cast members from Famously Single on Twitter?  Thought I read about that in this forum no idea

This is the 3rd time MM has been vicariously on a reality tv show.  
Vinnie's mom has more class.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:00 pm

I can't stand this mama. What she posts is soooo contraditory to what the Bible teaches. I am sorry to bring religion into this but enough is enough! Doesn't she need to cook clean up do laundry or sleep? Why spend so much time stalkin on Sm? Even before 6 in the morning she was posting. Is she 15?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:13 pm

jlccaz wrote:Armchair psychology, of the worthless speculation variety would be that she let her "baby" out of the house to play professional baseball at age 17, when it was not the right decision for him in hindsight, and that this over-attachment pattern has its roots in that trauma.  It is known and discussed by both of them as a very sad and awful time for everyone.  Separation, lonely, injuries, no great athletic success, etc.  And it messed up his re-entry -- he goes to UGA where baby brother is the biggest star of the SEC or at least Athens ... he plays second string on THAT team ... Mom goes to every UGA game, etc etc etc.

In a way, the healthiest thing for Josh would be to stay in California married to someone, and make the break.

Josh screams Arrested Adolescence and Anger Management disorders.  There I said it.  I"m dumping on everyone tonight!!
^ I like this. I like this a lot.   clapping!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:25 pm

If you do not follow any of these people on twitter or Instagram, none of these people bother you at all!!! So it does not really matter what they tweet or their Mom's tweet. All that matters is how they really live their lives. But I do follow them all on here!!! They should all probably stay off of SM....oh wait half of them make their money off of SM.... It seems like an alternate universe they all live in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:25 pm

MM has lost the damn plot someone take her phone away... how embarrassing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:31 pm

truelovealways wrote:MM has lost the damn plot someone take her phone away... how embarrassing

Her role in all this is bigger than Jorge's has been.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:32 pm

truelovealways wrote:MM has lost the damn plot someone take her phone away... how embarrassing

So I just looked up her tweet and I thought it was kind of funny!  Got to look at the humor in all this.  They are all laughing their way to the bank on all the SM sales and show fees...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Oh, I just remembered! MM flew to Mexico during filming according to spoilers.

I hope she didn't burst through Nick's FS door to check on who was next to him. Just in case...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214