SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I think a snark site should be started. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the snarky comments being made here.

Thank you I agree... reminds me of the recent Bachelorette....pretty heavy snark, that much of it was just untrue.  
In my opinion some of the snark is pretty harsh here and I am also uncomfortable with it.  I would like to have a forum to follow the Josh and Amanda story.  
Here you go, it already exists. Hope you have as much fun in there as we did this past season Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3688p144-josh-murray-amanda-stanton-bip-season-3-fan-forum-sleuthing-spoilers#1018495

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I think a snark site should be started. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the snarky comments being made here.

There are fan threads.  You can find Josh's  here This will be a safe haven for those not interested in following discussion threads.
Let me reiterate something that should not have to be restated, but since not everyone here remembers how this forum was initiated I will re-inform.
We were started as as sleuthing, spoiler and discussion forum.
We have site rules.
We have mods that closely monitor all posts. Should something be inappropriate we have a FOE and report button. Mods can review those posts reported
As far as snarking goes--this site was started with snarkers in mind. They still have to abide by site rules.
Lastly, we added fan threads. Those threads were added as a safe haven for fans. We have rules for those threads also.
Also, I forgot to add, but will, no one forces anyone to read any certain thread. In other words, if you don't like broccoli--please don't eat it. I can't and won't be responsible for anyone else's nausea.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:22 pm

I just dont get Josh tbh. He seemed so likable during Andis season (IMO) he was tall, dark, handsome, a bit mysterious. But now after watching his obnoxious behavior on social media, and then sitting through some of the most cringeworthy moments of BIP, I question my judgement for ever thinking he was hot stuff. I just dont even find him remotely attractive now. Hell, if I was on BIP, Id give Evan a rose over him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:31 pm

hae1001 wrote:I just dont get Josh tbh. He seemed so likable during Andis season (IMO) he was tall, dark, handsome, a bit mysterious. But now after watching his obnoxious behavior on social media, and then sitting through some of the most cringeworthy moments of BIP, I question my judgement for ever thinking he was hot stuff. I just dont even find him remotely attractive now. Hell, if I was on BIP, Id give Evan a rose over him.
Join the club sista. We meet at the bar Smiley

I don't understand what has been going on? Was he always this way and the edit protected him? Did he become a psychotic creeper sometime in the last two years? Was I just not paying enough attention that season?? What??! Inquiring minds wants to know.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:31 pm

IMO Josh was a fool to think he could appear on this show and have his reputation intact with a positive storyline. There was no way they were going to allow a nice guy image to roll, just no way. I could almost see CH rubbing his hands together with glee as he came down those steps.
And having signed his soul to the devil, imo he should just keep his trap shut. He's made his bed now he's finding it impossible to lie in it.
jmo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
hae1001 wrote:I just dont get Josh tbh. He seemed so likable during Andis season (IMO) he was tall, dark, handsome, a bit mysterious. But now after watching his obnoxious behavior on social media, and then sitting through some of the most cringeworthy moments of BIP, I question my judgement for ever thinking he was hot stuff. I just dont even find him remotely attractive now. Hell, if I was on BIP, Id give Evan a rose over him.

I don't understand what has been going on? Was he always this way and the edit protected him? Did he become a psychotic creeper sometime in the last two years? Was I just not paying enough attention that season?? What??! Inquiring minds wants to know.

I believe the bolded to be true.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Alanna wrote:

Personally, I found him exactly like this on Andi's season. IMO I'm watching pretty much the same equally unappealing guy.   I was hoping he might win me over by coming across better this time and having a sweet romance with Amanda.  That ship sailed right out into the Mexican sunset in about his first minute of air time.   So my take is that he really is the guy I've now had the misfortune to watch on this show twice. At least this time it's more entertaining due to the setting and tone of this show  - and in smaller doses each ep.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Alanna wrote:

IMO, Josh was always this way and has only gotten worse with age.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Alanna wrote:

This is exactly the Josh I saw on Andi's season. He was hidden behind a forgiving edit, as Nick1 was the designated "villian" that season. He was a controlling, tempermental, dumb as rocks, slightly oily d-bag then, and remains so now. IMO. Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 2498057887

ETA: With a slightly very creepy mom dynamic both times. Oh, also, OTT, loud, motor mouth.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:45 pm

I'm so glad I was vindicated with what I saw two years ago laugh out loud nothing has changed.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:49 pm

Alanna wrote:

Honestly, some of us here tried--we tried to warn him this was not going to turn out well. cantstopl He even said himself BIP was beneath him.
What can I say BBF has better magic 8 balls than other sources?
Snark hypnosis works wonders. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Yeah, so glad Andi picked him and we were spared The Bachelor: Josh Murray. *shudder* That's the best thing Andi Dorfman ever did for any of us. Quite the public service. Phew. Took one for the team.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214