SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 pm

@EagleEye That perfectly sums up my feelings about Josh and why I just don't care for him. Interesting, smart and funny are three very important traits to me in a man and Josh doesn't have even one of those. He's lucky he's attractive and that Amanda equally lacks all three of those traits because I'm not sure many women would be interested in him otherwise. In the words of Ian these are two very shallow and surface-level people.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:43 pm

traveler90 wrote:You're forgetting one thing, Kasha. Josh is a simple man. He eats his pizza with cheese only. The less ingredients the better! Seems like he prefers the same thing when it comes to his women. The less brain the better.

:yes: The dumber the better to make life more simple... Less chance to form their own thoughts and opinions, talk back to or argue with him and his family/Mama.   Hugesmile

sdmom wrote:I know Josh brought it to himself, but I also think the producers picked and chose the more unflattering footages of him. My question is why?just for drama and ratings? It's almost like they don't like Josh for some reason. He got a decent edit in Andi's season, CMIIW.

My guess on such a bad, villian edit is partly because of CH and some of production prefer (or at least did at one point) Andi to him.  I also think, they are making sure his edit tends to reinforce and echo behavior from the book.  I tend to think that his actions may indeed be more like the book than I originally suspected.  Plus, he does himself no favors, plays right into their hands and gives them far too much to work with.  

I like the loyal, sweet side we see with Sable and family but other than that he keeps giving me more and more reason to dislike him.  And it has nothing to do with liking or preferring Andi...cause I like her even less than I like him.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:@EagleEye That perfectly sums up my feelings about Josh and why I just don't care for him. Interesting, smart and funny are three very important traits to me in a man and Josh doesn't have even one of those. He's lucky he's attractive and that Amanda equally lacks all three of those traits because I'm not sure many women would be interested in him otherwise. In the words of Ian these are two very shallow and surface-level people.

I don't nor have I ever found him attractive, so he's 0 for 4 in my book. Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:26 pm

The most disgusting thing I saw in last night's episode was after Josh got some pizza grease on Amanda's face he wiped it off and then wiped his fingers on her thigh! What kind of a pig uses his lady's leg as a napkin? I just can't understand why any woman would be attracted to such a self-centered sweaty caveman. When Amanda was crying after her talk with Evan, he was lying there stuffing his face with pizza barely able to contain his grin. The thought of inferior little Evan wanting his girl and being rejected was clearly like a dream come true for him. Just another confirmation that he's the lion and the other guys are sheep. Rolling Eyes Who cares if Amanda's feeling bad, Josh is too busy doing internal fist pumps.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:36 pm

sdmom wrote:I know Josh brought it to himself, but I also think the producers picked and chose the more unflattering footages of him. My question is why?just for drama and ratings? It's almost like they don't like Josh for some reason. He got a decent edit in Andi's season, CMIIW.

Maybe because he turn out to be a loser and all his self was hiden not they are letting it all hang out, and they are running the truck, train, bus and car all over him. He aint looking good and in the end that relationship wont work, and those baby father could get custody of those kids because of what we are seeing if he tape the show for later evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:43 pm

mindless wrote:The most disgusting thing I saw in last night's episode was after Josh got some pizza grease on Amanda's face he wiped it off and then wiped his fingers on her thigh! What kind of a pig uses his lady's leg as a napkin? I just can't understand why any woman would be attracted to such a self-centered sweaty caveman. When Amanda was crying after her talk with Evan, he was lying there stuffing his face with pizza barely able to contain his grin. The thought of inferior little Evan wanting his girl and being rejected was clearly like a dream come true for him. Just another confirmation that he's the lion and the other guys are sheep. Rolling Eyes Who cares if Amanda's feeling bad, Josh is too busy doing internal fist pumps.

Of course he thinks nothing of wiping his fingers on Amanda's thigh. She's his possession to do with as he pleases. 🐷
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:52 pm

He's so disgusting no no Although, I was surprised when Lace said that they already told Amanda to be careful of Josh. To me, it sounded like that happened right after he came on to the show. It's also interesting that not only the twins and Nick and Evan (who could be accused of just wanting to discredit Josh and get a rose themselves, although, that's that's not why they warned her imo) but apparently everyone told her to be careful.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:
mindless wrote:The most disgusting thing I saw in last night's episode was after Josh got some pizza grease on Amanda's face he wiped it off and then wiped his fingers on her thigh! What kind of a pig uses his lady's leg as a napkin? I just can't understand why any woman would be attracted to such a self-centered sweaty caveman. When Amanda was crying after her talk with Evan, he was lying there stuffing his face with pizza barely able to contain his grin. The thought of inferior little Evan wanting his girl and being rejected was clearly like a dream come true for him. Just another confirmation that he's the lion and the other guys are sheep. Rolling Eyes Who cares if Amanda's feeling bad, Josh is too busy doing internal fist pumps.

Of course he thinks nothing of wiping his fingers on Amanda's thigh. She's his possession to do with as he pleases. 🐷
I'm laughing so much at this. How did I miss this scene??? I'd rewatch but I don't want to make myself sick. Can someone please tell me what's wrong with this man? He is insane.

No wonder Andi turned into a psychotic witch. I feel myself turning into one just watching this unfold. Oooh Amanduhhhh. I'm not jealous of her right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 pm

What if all these speculative comments are just untrue. What if he is really good to and for Amanda, what if she is really good for him. What if TPTB just played the same kissing scenes over and over again and added the moaning sounds and enhanced the volume.... I choose to take a different view. Also it is okay for families to have close relationships and it not be unhealthy!!! Again, my views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Well... Like all couple from this show, time will tell.  Maybe they will end up finding a good footing, working together and be good for each other.  But at this point, their SM behavior does not suggest that is what is happening, for me personally.  It screams trying too hard and do everything possible to defend the guy who can't stand having anything negative said about him.  Basically, always try to make him look good.   

Sometimes in life people just don't like you, grow up, deal with it, learn to ignore it and move on.  If your truly happy let your actions and attitudes reflect it and show others they're wrong...don't spout it everywhere that everyone is wrong.  Because normally not everyone is wrong about the red flags, issues and problems, you are are part of the problem.  And the sooner you accept it and figure out how to move past it, the better for everyone involved.  But to each there own.  JMOAA

And you is being used as a general you, not to anyone specific here. Well, maybe Josh. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:59 pm

Eviebloom wrote:What if all these speculative comments are just untrue.  What if he is really good to and for Amanda, what if she is really good for him.  What if TPTB just played the same kissing scenes over and over again and added the moaning sounds and enhanced the volume....  I choose to take a different view.  Also it is okay for families to have close relationships and it not be unhealthy!!!  Again, my views.  

Then I guess they'll live happily ever after. You'd think that would be enough for them. Not sure why they need strangers to love them on top of that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:14 pm

When people are happy they don't drag in reinforcements to drive their happiness home and defend their motives. They go on their merry way and live their lives. That's how I see it.
What I see/saw on social media was an immature circus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214