SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:52 pm

I think we now have the answer about why tptb allowed JAM to go public. They totally knew their guy (and his mom.) They knew Josh and co. wouldn't be able to keep from stirring sm sh*t, so they might as well use them to push ratings.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:53 pm

And maybe TPTB had no problem with their couples spoiling the show, because they know known of them have no chance at lasting.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And maybe TPTB had no problem with their couples spoiling the show, because they know known of them have no chance at lasting.
But what about Josh proving Andi wrong??? That's the real goal of this engagement imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:58 pm

mindless wrote:
Fingersand wrote:cantstopl SNIP

That cracked me up so bad! MM tweeted JJ? What for? laugh out loud That family is crackers. If Josh thinks he's fooling anyone with his laughing emojis, I feel sorry for him. His butthurt can be seen from space.

Thank you!  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 1f602  my azz. So passive aggressive.

Soon they won't be able to stand each other and I'm here for the subtweets. December ish?

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:
mindless wrote:Had to go find MM's tweets to JJ. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/mommamurray/status/763236941013872640?lang=en-gb

https://twitter.com/mommamurray/status/763238808787771392?lang=en-gb

I'd be mortified if my mom tried to pick SM fights on my behalf. No wonder Josh can't handle any criticism or jokes even.

I can't let you miss the one she made to Brandi Glanville. cheeky

https://twitter.com/mommamurray/status/755596597690531843

As a mom in that same age group all I can say is: WTF?? My kids would never speak to me again and they would be 1000% right not to. I can't shake my head enough. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Soon they won't be able to stand each other and I'm here for the subtweets. December ish?

I'm not sure it'll even take that long!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Maybe Josh can give 90 day fiance a try next. Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698 Or decide to stay (In)Famously Single permanently.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Those poor children's heads must be spinning faster than Linda Blair's, between the ping pong war tweets and meeting all those big grinned BOR's.
Hopefully, someone "normal" is watching them, because obviously the "adults" are busy acting like undisciplined kiddies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:07 pm

I think this one will be over much sooner than Josh's last failed TV engagement. A relationship that is based on him trying to prove Andi wrong and repair his image can't last too long. This couple is way too try hard. I think that's what all these public appearances are about. None of the other couples are going to this extent and that's probably because those couples are actually happy together.

All JMO.

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:07 pm

As much as I can compare this to Josh and his ex-fiancee, it was one thing for it to be two single people, but with kids involved, I can't see this ending well at all and find it horrifying that this is how Josh is choosing to act as a father figure.

If there is even an ounce of truth to the book concerning Josh then I worry for what those children will be subjected to and it's why I struggle to find any of Josh's behavior (or Amanda's or his mother's) entertaining since none of them seem to care about putting the kids first.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Even with all the "awful/annoying" things his ex has done/said, and her supposed work of fiction both he and his mom seem prove her right more and more every day tbh no idea Amanda better know who's boss or she's gonna really be in for it. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:14 pm

^^Right?? If I were Amanduh's ex, screenshots of all of this would be headed to my lawyer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214