SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:03 pm

If this is what people do that are in love and so #blessed remind me I don't need man! #NoLoveForMe laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Josh is such a catch! His mother alone would make me run in the opposite direction and "cutting the cord" takes on a full new meaning. jmo
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If this is what people do that are in love and so #blessed remind me I don't need man! #NoLoveForMe laugh out loud

Yeah this whole single concept ain't so bad, is it? Damn we really have it good. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:13 pm

laugh out loud glad I don't have to stress out worrying about sticking up for my man on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:27 pm

I don't think I have ever seen a contestant so image conscious as Josh is and who has his mother and fiancee defending him on SM. It's so immature and desperate.

This really is Josh and Andi 2.0 all over again, imo, and I won't be surprised at all if the relationship ends up the same way.

*shaking my head*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Someone take away her phone! She makes JJ look so good.
Eta: Jam, making villains flip their edit all season long.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:34 pm

OT: sorry I know this is off topic but wasn't sure where to add this ...it should be interesting since Ben is great friends with JJ and Lauren is best friends with Amanda

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Amorebella I was thinking the same thing... putting Benlo in an awkward place, hope they are too busy to get mixed up in it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:38 pm

casjacknick wrote:Someone take away her phone! She makes JJ look so good.
Eta: Jam, making villains flip their edit all season long.
I know!! This is genius!! I thought they were going to be the new IT couple also, but in reality, making them the villains, well Josh really, makes it all sooo much more interesting and better tv!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:40 pm

The idea of Jam was better than the reality. I thought he'd be better with a submissive woman but now I'm realizing the problem isn't with the women, it's him. laugh out loud

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:41 pm

I don't think JJ would try to make Ben choose, not sure about Amanduuh, hope she let's BenLo stay in Switzerland
And to all future Josh Murray women out there: Beware! Your worst characteristics will come to light.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Mama Murray needs to cut the cord and butt out.  Josh and Amanda are pathetic enough with the sm behavior on their own. Mommy surfing twitter to defend her 30+ year old son, who chose to do back to back reality shows this summer, just makes it worse imo.

By kids(20 and 21) aren't known to the public but occasionally I see an "unkind" comment on their FB. I think they might try to disown me if I responded to "defend"them. affraid  I just have to trust that I raised them to have a self image that is not defined by what others say.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214