SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:As much as I can compare this to Josh and his ex-fiancee, it was one thing for it to be two single people, but with kids involved, I can't see this ending well at all and find it horrifying that this is how Josh is choosing to act as a father figure.

If there is even an ounce of truth to the book concerning Josh then I worry for what those children will be subjected to and it's why I struggle to find any of Josh's  behavior (or Amanda's or his mother's) entertaining since none of them seem to care about putting the kids first.

I honestly can't like this enough. I usually am giggling my a** at these things but the fact that IMO he's exhibiting the same behaviour from Andi's book, coupled with the fact that there are children involved removes all humour for me. It's just sad.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:23 pm

I wonder if Amanduhhhh's ex even cares what's going on. Why do these two bozos think they can take the kids to atl if they felt the ex would put up a fight? Good luck to Josh. Lots of great hashtags in his future laugh out loud imo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:27 pm

BKay wrote:^^Right?? If I were Amanduh's ex, screenshots of all of this would be headed to my lawyer.
I see this already happening and feel horrible for those kids as they will be caught in the cross-hairs (not to mention the tabloids).

What kind of role models do the kids have with Josh and him having his mother and fiancee going on defense for him rather than have them just focus on the kids and each other?

If Josh has the love of his life and a built-in family, his own family and friends, then he shouldn't care about anything else and should count his blessings, imo.

That Josh doesn't count his blessings makes me think Josh is the type who will NEVER be happy and will always find something to complain about (and/or get the women in his life to do so for him).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:42 am

I still can't believe this is the real Amanda, a passive aggressive poop stirrer, who uses her fans to attack others because they tweet negatively in the show hashtag and gets harassed for it. I'm not even going to blame Josh for it, her immaturity and stupidity are all on her. I'm giving them until December, and Josh, MM and his family will start subtweeting like never seen before.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:24 am

They are seriously considering uprooting those girls and moving them literally on the opposite coast from their father? If they pull this, I lose all respect for them and I'm sorry I even tried to defend Amanda.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:01 am

Before anyone reminds me that I'm in the discussion thread and not the fan thread, I'm aware!  I just have a slightly different perspective. Regardless of who started it (JJ), I agree Jomanda engaging in this Twitter fight with him was immature and they should have stayed out of it.  But if I put myself in their shoes (and I'm much more "mature" than them), I could see myself having a weak moment here too.  JJ has been harassing Josh all week and why? Because he doesn't like him. That makes him as much of a bully as the rest of the Twitter trolls.  Yesterday JJ hit a new low IMO by publicly accusing Josh's family of creating fake Twitter accts. tot tweet at him. Really? Like they would bother with that.  MM isn't afraid to use her own.  That was just pathetic of JJ and I think it just hit a nerve with Amanda and she responded.  JJ always says he protects his Bach women against bullys but he IS the bully here and I think Amanda wanted him to know that by trying insulting Josh and his family, he was insulting her too and she wouldn't have it. Good for her!! He's an A** and I kind of enjoyed seeing her put him in his place.  Although it was short lived because he kept at it along with all the other Twitter trolls (which is why ideally you don't engage with these idiots).

Basically, we can sit here and say we'd be more mature and we would't stoop that low,  But until we've walked in their shoes and had to deal with some serious hate and bullying, we don't really know how we would actually react.  If I'm being honest with myself, although I would like to think I'd take the high road, I'm not sure I always would. And I think I'm a good person. But I'm also human, as are they.

All JMO
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:07 am

Beach Lover wrote:Before anyone reminds me that I'm in the discussion thread and not the fan thread, I'm aware!  I just have a slightly different perspective. Regardless of who started it (JJ), I agree Jomanda engaging in this Twitter fight with him was immature and they should have stayed out of it.  But if I put myself in their shoes (and I'm much more "mature" than them), I could see myself having a weak moment here too.  JJ has been harassing Josh all week and why? Because he doesn't like him. That makes him as much of a bully as the rest of the Twitter trolls.  Yesterday JJ hit a new low IMO by publicly accusing Josh's family of creating fake Twitter accts. tot tweet at him. Really? Like they would bother with that.  MM isn't afraid to use her own.  That was just pathetic of JJ and I think it just hit a nerve with Amanda and she responded.  JJ always says he protects his Bach women against bullys but he IS the bully here and I think Amanda wanted him to know that by trying insulting Josh and his family, he was insulting her too and she wouldn't have it. Good for her!! He's an A** and I kind of enjoyed seeing her put him in his place.  Although it was short lived because he kept at it along with all the other Twitter trolls (which is why ideally you don't engage with these idiots).

Basically, we can sit here and say we'd be more mature and we would't stoop that low,  But until we've walked in their shoes and had to deal with some serious hate and bullying, we don't really know how we would actually react.  If I'm being honest with myself, although I would like to think I'd take the high road, I'm not sure I always would. And I think I'm a good person. But I'm also human, as are they.

All JMO
Yes I read their twitter conversation yesterday and you just expressed my thoughts!  I also think addressing JJ is a bit different than a random troll.  I wish them the best.  Life can be hard to navigate and it would be great if they figure it out together and are actually better people together.  I hope this is a great development for Amanda, Josh and their families.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:29 am

But, IMO, she didn't put him in his place.  She just further proved the point, they were spending time checking his tweets and that MM had even responded earlier in the week.  And that was after she said they didn't waste time on him. laugh out loud IMO, they look like fools and while JJ can be an a$s he came out looking better than they did.  

If I was meeting and getting to spend real time with some of my potential new family for the first time or even early in the relationship, I personally would not spend it all on my phone.  I would interact with the people I had traveled to meet and spend time with.  That would be much more positive and beneficial to me personally, than wasting time looking for negative comments to reply to.  If your going to take the time to travel and meet up, why not be present in your surrounds... Watching the game, the kids and take time to talk to and get to know those around.

Besides, who was watching the girls, while the "adults" were acting like children and glued to their phones.   Rolling Eyes

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:34 am

It only reinforces how much these people are obsessed with attention and themselves. Josh has one of the biggest Bach nation egos I've seen in a while IMO.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:36 am

^^^Amanda follows (or did) JJ on Twitter so she didn't have to go looking for that tweet, it would have popped up on her Twitter feed. And I disagree that JJ came out looking better. He was the initiator and he kept at it along with the other trolls long after Josh and Amanda stopped.

And I'm pretty certain Amanda's parents (her mom for sure) were with them at the game yesterday. Lots of people there watching the kiddos. It only takes a few seconds to respond to a tweet, I'm pretty sure the rest of their day was spent enjoying family. I got the impression it was a great day for them all based on Josh's tweets.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:39 am

I wouldn't say JJ came out looking better, but rather Amanda looked just as lame and desperate as him laugh out loud.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:44 am

Missed opportunity to show the public what a new happy couple looks like during a family event, both parents, kids, at a family member pro game.  Who cares what is happening in the SM world when you are with your loved ones having a good time.  #putthedamnphonedown
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214