SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She makes it sound as if it made any difference Luke told her he loves her. IMO it made diddly squat difference.

Perfect HTD but no ILY's, so no F1 for you.

Praying that she made the right decision furthers cements my post last night. She's afraid of choosing the guy she wants and fears it won't last compared to the guys that she should be choosing that will stick around.

She may not be feeling that way now, I hope not, but at the time her insecurities were screaming across my screen.

I think Jojo's biggest issue in decision making was which order she was going to let them go in, to end up with Jordan.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:28 pm

I also think one of JoJo's biggest issue is because of her ex Chad, she paints everyone with the same brush. Those insecurities can drive a person up the wall. She appears happy post filming and that's all we can ask for.

She needs to let go of her past and move forward. I know a lot of it is scripted, every one gets grilled about the ex. I look forward to ATFR where we can see the "real" couple.

If it works out, great, if it doesn't, it's no different than anyone else that dates in real life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:35 pm

The ILY requirement from her is just plain silly.  She didn't tell Ben she loved him this early and he still took her to the FD.  It's a lame excuse for letting him go.  Jordan, Robby and Chase were in the frat boys club and she knew early on who she wanted to end up with so she took the other two along for the ride.  

I can't blame her for who she wants but to make it seem like she let Luke go because of the no ILY is very juvenile, imo.

Last edited by babs on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:35 pm

sosleepy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:the flashbacks to Chris soules are coming fast and furious.
hmmm

Yes!! I was getting MAJOR Farmer flashbacks last night. Why does TPTB always cast this kind of lead?

I'm team Jordan but I think Luke has WAY more going for him than Chris Soules what with West Point, football and military. So of the three remaining guys he is the only choice. Chase is hot. That's about it. And I just can't deal with Robby.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Jojo's blog: misconceptions about Jordy laugh out loud! Guess the ex she met wasn't believed over what Jordy spewed to her on their first date etc. Wonder if he tried to sell her some land in a lava field too? The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:46 pm

IMO, she thought that by letting Luke go before he actually said I love you would be easier on both of them.  The other 3 had said it so that made it easier to justify keeping them over him, IMO.  After he said it, it totally upset the apple cart and all her plans.  If she lets him go after hearing it, she'll not only have tons of unhappy Luke fans after her, but will appear a little heartless and/or inconsiderate of his thoughts and feelings.  I can just hear the "she shouldn't have let him say it, if she wasn't into him" that will be thrown at her.  If she keeps him, she's just encouraging him when she doesn't want or need to, IMO.  Because at the point she knew she was not picking him as her F1.

So IMO, she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's a no win situation either way. She doesn't want to hurt any of them, but has to by letting go because that's the way the show works.  JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Yeah all leads have this problem. Why did you hurt my favorite???? Ummm because I fell for someone else. In.my opinion

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:54 pm

When you have seen and experienced life in a warzone like Luke has...you become careful and thoughtful on your verbal proclamations. Still waters run deep...and all that. The other 3 guys...particularly Robby and Jordan have no problem with the ILY's necessary to appease JoJo's insecurities because they are still in the frat zone chapter of their lives. Their life hardships pale in comparison.
The most real and poignant moment in all the HTD's for me was when Luke's Dad teared up talking about how proud and thankful he was of/for Luke coming home alive from his time deployed serving in the Middle East.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Seabear wrote:When you have seen and experienced life in a warzone like Luke has...you become careful and thoughtful on your verbal proclamations. Still waters run deep...and all that. The other 3 guys...particularly Robby and Jordan have no problem with the ILY's necessary to appease JoJo's insecurities because they are still in the frat zone chapter of their lives. Their life hardships pale in comparison.
The most real and poignant moment in all the HTD's for me was when Luke's Dad teared up talking about how proud and thankful he was of/for Luke coming home alive from his time deployed serving in the Middle East.
JMO

Good Post I choked up seeing Luke's Dad choke up. Can't imagine what it's like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

I think this show is so narcissistic. You have the lead that wants everyone to tell her/him they love her/him but she/he knows that they aren't going to end up with them. I would be so uncomfortable having men tell me ILY and knowing I'm going to send them home.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:09 pm

Jojo one ups it every week by making out with them too just before sending them home. All leads have a big ego trip too, in my opinion. Producers probably help this along, I'm sure someone put a whisper or two in her ear, they all should love you, you're The Bachelorette!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Seabear wrote:When you have seen and experienced life in a warzone like Luke has...you become careful and thoughtful on your verbal proclamations. Still waters run deep...and all that. The other 3 guys...particularly Robby and Jordan have no problem with the ILY's necessary to appease JoJo's insecurities because they are still in the frat zone chapter of their lives. Their life hardships pale in comparison.
JMO

Good Post I choked up seeing Luke's Dad choke up. Can't imagine what it's like.
Literally, after coming back from deployment safe and sound, everything in life can be put in it's proper place. Don't sweat the small stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99