SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:07 am

As careful as JoJo has been about not jumping the gun to say I love you to any guy, I was surprised they let us see her tell Robby's mother she was falling in love with him. I wished I had noticed more what she told Jordan's parents. As for Luke, when he said she had his heart I thought I saw regret in her expression so I think she knew who she was sending home even before hometown dates. She always seems to have fun with Chase, he is great and will no doubt find his woman soon. Jordan looks so much like his dad. It was surprising that he never had a serious girlfriend in high school maybe why he is such a player now.... I still find myself questioning his feelings for JoJo though.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:13 am

nd4reality wrote:the flashbacks to Chris soules are coming fast and furious.
hmmm
That's one of the reasons why I'm not looking forward to him being the next lead.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:14 am

I probably wasn't clear in what I wrote: I know that production has a lot to do with what they are going to do on that HTD. I am just saying that if I were Jo Jo "experiencing" the date, that time they experienced after the BBQ was so much more intimate and romantic than: dancing around the Aaron thing...again...(which she was told not to do...), Hopegate, or an uncomfortable meeting with Chase's dad where they haven't seen each other in "a long time" and he and pops appear to decide that is the time to have a family therapy session on their family dynamics----awkward. The time Jo Jo spent with Chase's mom was really lovely, however, and I feel that portion went well. Chase has always been the one I liked best after Luke, and I liked him even more tonight, despite the strange portion of the date with his dad. IMO, he and his dad should have discussed some of that in their alone time without Jo Jo, and then it wouldn't have been awkward.

All this is JMO
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:15 am

I'm not sure most guys have serious girlfriends in high school, especially if they're majorly into sports. I was in HS only 5 years ago, and that was the case for all the guys I knew.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:17 am

Luke may have been born and raised in a small Texas town but he hasn't stayed in the small town.  He is a worldly man.  He lives in Nashville and Austin now, but went to West Point and was in the military.  I don't think his woman will be stuck in a one horse town working at mom and dad's bbq joint or judging blueberry pies at the state fair.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:24 am

hmmm

Yes!! I was getting MAJOR Farmer flashbacks last night. Why does TPTB always cast this kind of lead?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 am

sosleepy wrote:
hmmm

Yes!! I was getting MAJOR Farmer flashbacks last night. Why does TPTB always cast this kind of lead?
Because the majority of viewers are middle aged ladies in Middle America and relate best to this type of man. Not my thing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:32 am

Seems like they recycle the same types imo.

Ben F to Sean

Juan P to Chris S

Ben H to Luke

Same types imo. Chase is too similiar to Ben H so it wouldn't work. They kind of do a contrast between leads and then back to the same types again and again. The next lead after Luke will most likely not be a farmer/middle america edit.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:35 am

I personally don't see Luke trying to sell JoJo on a small town lifestyle by any means... But his current lifestyle is travelling around the country to play music gigs.. so basically is she wanting to be a roadie or a groupie along for the ride? I just don't see it...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:40 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I personally don't see Luke trying to sell JoJo on a small town lifestyle by any means... But his current lifestyle is travelling around the country to play music gigs.. so basically is she wanting to be a roadie or a groupie along for the ride?  I just don't see it...
With how much attention she requires??? She's the full time gig herself imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:44 am

Alanna wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I personally don't see Luke trying to sell JoJo on a small town lifestyle by any means... But his current lifestyle is travelling around the country to play music gigs.. so basically is she wanting to be a roadie or a groupie along for the ride?  I just don't see it...
With how much attention she requires??? She's the full time gig herself imo laugh out loud

I agree. I don't think she would like taking a back seat to his fame.

I do believe that Luke is someone she probably needs but she wants Jordan. Once she actually settles down and matures, she may end up with someone that is the opposite of Jordan. I don't think Jordan is a bad guy but I really don't see him being serious about settling down.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:00 pm

small town lifestyle? He lives in Nashville and is using this platform to launch a glam music career. If she wants to be the equivalent of a jersey chaser in the music world - love groupie then luke would have clenched the deal.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99