SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:06 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Wow. These hometowns were all very chill. Everyone seemed to get along, no fighting, nothing. All the four families seemed very sweet and normal. They ALL loved little Jo...they sang her so many wonderful praises. I enjoyed it. Even the Hope and Aaron drama wasn't all that heavy or negative. IMO. Nice change from other HTD's, particularly on the Bach. JoJo is such a people person and can adapt in any situation with any type of person. She has such great energy and exuberance. Everyone's parents love that girl.

IMO.
She was equally warm and kind towards each and every family. The man that gets to spend his life with her and build a family is going to be the luckiest guy in the world with how loved she's going to make him feel and how warm she's going to make their home. She's the best heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Hooked Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:12 am

Chase: "I think Jojo witnessed a new connection between my dad and I today that would not have been there if she hadn't come around." This slays me. :tissuebox

IA, this melted my heart. Chase is my new favourite

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Wow. These hometowns were all very chill. Everyone seemed to get along, no fighting, nothing. All the four families seemed very sweet and normal. They ALL loved little Jo...they sang her so many wonderful praises. I enjoyed it. Even the Hope and Aaron drama wasn't all that heavy or negative. IMO. Nice change from other HTD's, particularly on the Bach. JoJo is such a people person and can adapt in any situation with any type of person. She has such great energy and exuberance. Everyone's parents love that girl.

IMO.

No surprise there. The girl is excellent with people, especially with parents. She slayed the MTP date on Ben's season to the point his mom was crying that JoJo is more her style and wanted him to "plant his stake" LOL with her. JoJo is good. She's really good.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:29 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:I have a question that is bugging me about tonight. Why would TPTB show JoJo in her blue sparkle dress saying into the camera "I have to send Luke home" if she is going to send Luke home? It just doesn't make any sense, particularly before a cliffhanger. What's the deal here?

for Drama.

and to sell Luke's lame audition for the next lead role.
his dull performance may not it have cut it so they had to spice up the shock value of his elimination big time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:33 am

Alanna wrote:

IMO.
She was equally warm and kind towards each and every family. The man that gets to spend his life with her and build a family is going to be the luckiest guy in the world with how loved she's going to make him feel and how warm she's going to make their home. She's the best heartbeat
I agree. And yes, she's the best. yes Praying

sosleepy wrote:

IMO.

No surprise there. The girl is excellent with people, especially with parents. She slayed the MTP date on Ben's season to the point his mom was crying that JoJo is more her style and wanted him to "plant his stake" LOL with her. JoJo is good. She's really good.
Gawd that was too much. laugh out loud And so much so, they cut that scene out of the episode! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:48 am

I still think both Luke and Chase are husband material and the girls they cast if there for the right reason would be totally glad they went on either season JMHO.

IA 100%

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:05 am

luvstx wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:I have a question that is bugging me about tonight. Why would TPTB show JoJo in her blue sparkle dress saying into the camera "I have to send Luke home" if she is going to send Luke home? It just doesn't make any sense, particularly before a cliffhanger. What's the deal here?

Because by including "I have to send Luke home" it made their later conversation more dramatic.  And TPTB love drama giggling

I have watched most seasons and don't ever remember this happening before.  Or let me say, I don't ever remember that they let us see that before.  I am sure there are many that have said similar things but it was always left on the cutting room floor.

Thanks for background. I definitely figured lead has told production in ITM (even though they claim to Chris in little chat before that they have no idea what they are going to do), but I definitely didn't ever remember our being privy to that by seeing it on camera. However, I have not devotedly watched every single season.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:17 am

IA with all who gained more appreciation for Chase tonight. He has always been probably my second favorite after Luke. I liked James a lot because he was so sweet and funny, but I knew she would not ever choose him.

2 big things I noted from Luke's date that I think are important:

1) While I know they actually had conversations because the pictures on abc's website, Luke's date is the only one where they did not air interviews between Jo Jo and either of Luke's parents that I remember; if so, it was a quick exchange. I would really have liked to have seen one of those conversations.

2) While I know production does much to help contestant plan for their HTD, Luke was the only one who provided a special romantic gesture for her. IMO, a horse-ride to a romantic and secluded bench followed by a lighted walkway and flower heart to express that "the future I want is ours...because my heart is yours" is far more romantic than a trip to a former high school or lunch and carriage ride in city streets (and whatever she and Chase did that didn't even get shown??). IMO, those two experiences do not fit the "unicorn fairytale" she has claimed for two seasons she desires...over and over....in her ITM's and voiceovers, yet Luke's gesture more closely fits that description, IMO.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:34 am

TPTB show cased Luke's gestures and her saying she was sending him home only to make his leaving all that much more dramatic, IMO.  And by delaying the RC until next epi to make it harder for people to believe she actually will.  Also, by sending him home broken hearted, it only further sets up his edit and campaign to be the next bachelor lead, IMO.

I think he's a nice guy and I certainly don't dislike him.  I just don't think everything he does is perfect or better than the other guys.  But then again, I don't think any of us are and I certainly don't want to be.  Nor do I think in end the end he is what Jo wanted or that a relationship between them would last.  Two completely different types of people and appear to want two different types of lives, at least at this point in their lives.  But to each their own.  

And it was kind of nice not to have an overly weird HTD, no bird funerals or taxidermy everywhere. laugh out loud But then again, I think I'd happily trade them for all the talk about Jordan's brother and Robby's ex. laugh out loud  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty I'm wondering why Luke's HTD didn't show any private chat with Jojo and his family

Post by Hooked Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 am

Frymama wrote:IA with all who gained more appreciation for Chase tonight.  He has always been probably my second favorite after Luke.  I liked James a lot because he was so sweet and funny, but I knew she would not ever choose him.

2 big things I noted from Luke's date that I think are important:

1) While I know they actually had conversations because the pictures on abc's website, Luke's date is the only one where they did not air interviews between Jo Jo and either of Luke's parents that I remember; if so, it was a quick exchange.  I would really have liked to have seen one of those conversations.

2)  While I know production does much to help contestant plan for their HTD, Luke was the only one who provided a special romantic gesture for her.  IMO, a horse-ride to a romantic and secluded bench followed by a lighted walkway and flower heart to express that "the future I want is ours...because my heart is yours" is far more romantic than a trip to a former high school or lunch and carriage ride in city streets (and whatever she and Chase did that didn't even get shown??).   IMO, those two experiences do not fit the "unicorn fairytale" she has claimed for two seasons she desires...over and over....in her ITM's and voiceovers, yet Luke's gesture more closely fits that description, IMO.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:44 am

^^sorry I have to disagree that heart in a field has production written all over it!  (It felt like Chris Soules' whole season was on romantic hay bale benches so not like they haven't done that before either!) IMO he probably suggested the bbq (his family business) and horse riding for sure... I think everyone realised he needed to up the ante with JoJo and he had some help...JMHO..

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:50 am

the flashbacks to Chris soules are coming fast and furious.
hmmm

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99