SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:43 pm

The Cosmo recap:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a63636/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-season-3-week-5/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:50 pm

That article is not juicy AT ALL so I'm betting she had to cut a lot out. SAME OLD SAME old.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:57 pm

She says in the recap it's the last time she is going to discuss the triangle with her, Calia and Jared. So they are going to discuss the presidential election on Ellen? Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:07 pm

maybe she even exaggerated just how juicy it was to get more clicks. I personally have not read a single one of her recaps all season long but I did just now bc "juicy" Rolling Eyes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:10 pm

I honestly don't care what Ashley says, she did all of this to sabotage Caila and because she's in love with Jared IMO. Not because she wanted to protect him. She was jealous that's it. No one else cared that much to make it a big deal.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:10 pm

KB_Mom wrote:The Cosmo recap:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a63636/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-season-3-week-5/

all this time to prep and edit that article and she still come across as insane Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:She says in the recap it's the last time she is going to discuss the triangle with her, Calia and Jared.  So they are going to discuss the presidential election on Ellen? Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

She'll just have her posse subtweet again.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:22 pm

AI is a narcissistic personality who only thinks of protecting herself.  She claims she is acting to protect Jared, but I believe that in her warped state of mind she sees Jared merely as an extension of herself.  Therefore, her actions are truly rooted in a need to serve herself, even if she claims she is doing this for Jared.  JMHOAA.

She shows absolutely NO sense of empathy towards anyone. Sure, she can smile and be friendly when it suits her needs. She can be charming and complimentary when she wants to be. But, as soon as a person goes against what she wants or goes for a man that she wants, she lashes out against them. We saw that last year and this year again. The number one thing that will turn me off to another person is lack of empathy. I just cannot get past that trait.  Either the person is emotionally stunted at the point of self-centered puberty, or else there is some other psychological thing going on that is prevented them from behaving within the bounds of normalcy.  With AI, I believe both things are at play. JMHOAA.

@fingersandtoes  You made an excellent post above regarding AI's sexual slurs and how they are probably rooted in her stunted sexual life.  Makes a lot of sense to me.  I find value in a person being prudent and cautious in their sexual life.  I think that remaining a virgin in today's day and age, can be a positive thing. However, in the case of AI, I believe her virginity status has taken on a meaning much greater and much more psychologically complicated than just refraining from sex.  It is symbolic, IMO, of some other pathology that she has going on. JMHOAA.

Last night I rewatched AP to observed the dynamic between Jared and AI again.  Jared said that in late 2015 he and AI had one night where they kissed, no no that AI has talked a lot about it, and that by February he was giving her the "Let's just be friends" speech.  This is how I interpreted it.  She cut him out of her life (was this during the MM time period?), but after 2 weeks he reached out to her "to make sure she was ok".  JMHOAA.

Here is where I fault Jared.  First, I don't care if they were drunk or whatever, it was wrong for him to even kiss her knowing what kind of feelings she had for him, unless....he also had feelings for her on some level that he was needing to explore. IF that was the case, I can see him living in the moment and kissing her to see what tingles it gave him or whatever. So, either he took advantage of her having a crush on him and used her for a night of kissing passion no no or he was himself intrigued to see if kissing would shift his gears from park to drive. JMHOAA.

I guess, to me, the more pressing part of this isn't what happened that one night, but rather how that was handled by both parties going forward. I would think that if it was only one night, that Jared realized pretty quickly that he did not want to go down the romantic path with AI.  Seeing what I have seen from Jared and his MO, he was probably very wishy washy, skirted the direct conversation, and AI probably felt that the door was ajar for a romantic relationship in the future. So, was it Jared's lack of good communication or AI's lack of good hearing?  IDK. Probably both. So, it is my opinion that they BOTH are equally responsible for the pleasure and pain that came from the one night of kissing passion.  no no  JMHOAA.

Fast forward to February when Jared contacts AI after 2 weeks of radio silence.  Jared's fault.  Since HE was the one to "break her heart" (it is obvious that she still was obsessed with him), then he should have allowed her to walk away. He reeled her back in. He may have told himself he was being a nice guy to text her, but he absolutely wasn't doing her any favors. She needed to cut all ties with him for her own sanity.  It was ignorant at best, and pathologically selfish at worst, for him to reach out to her, knowing that she did not have the capacity to control her feelings for him.  He is at fault for sending that text. JMHOAA.

On A,P Jared said that in February when he sent the text he thought AI had gotten over him and that they could be friends, and he admitted he had been wrong about that. On AP, AI said that the one positive thing to come out of BIP was that she got over her romantic interest in Jared. I just don't believe that. How can a women who has psychologocal issues and who is obsessed with a man get over all of that without intensive longterm therapy?  IMO. She cannot. She is saying that she doesn't love him anymore, but I don't believe that.  I think that just like back in Feb, she is probably telling Jared that she can handle being his platonic friend and he is believing that they can be platonic friends, but nothing has changed. JMHOAA.

This is going to continue until one of them walks away completely---never to make contact again. And in this incestuous SM obsessed group, I just don't see it happening.  They are so intermingled within their 'friends' from this franchise, that I don't see either one having the strength of character to relinquish all of their TB friends in order to move on with their lives in a healthy manner. Both AI and Jared enjoy their circle of TB too much, and they also know that the 'friends' will need to be divided up, much like what happens in a divorce, where one keeps friends A, B and C and the other keeps friends X, Y and Z, because these people by nature require 100% loyalty. Being able to be civil and nice to the "ex" is seen as an act of treason and betrayal by these juveniles.  Therefore, I see this dysfunction never ending. JMHOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:28 pm

I think Ashley moved to LA to have a career and as BIP is ending she is getting desperate to find ways to stay relevant on any kind of SM she can access. Unfortunately, the only gig her agent got her so far was the Millionaire Matchmaker and Patti pretty much buried her. Her stint on Family Fued was also lame but that at least was for charity. She hasn't shown herself to be witty, fashion forward, or socially aware so hosting gigs are probably out too. Ashley's next project will probably show the direction of her career. I'm guessing more projects based on her sobbing character from TB.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:31 pm

One thing that is clear to me, is that the girls did gang up on Caila and it was a toxic place for her to be.This is a she said...she said.. article,so it will never be resolved and I don't think all of the hours she has spent to tell her side will really bring her peace.Looks like ABC might have reviewed this article before it was printed!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Minney, I'm guessing she might have a pretty hard time going back to being a Nanny now and is probably hoping for something, anything in media. Watch out Ellen.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:40 pm

IMO, AI shouldn't be left in charge of small children.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 61 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs