SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:33 am

Oh, please there is equal fault all around.  AI has to take some responsibility or credit for contributing to the break up.  She kept sticking her nose, well whole crying, dramatic body in, where it was not wanted or needed, IMO.  And her continuous bad behavior, name calling, etc., to anyone who dares look at Jared is just the most juvenile thing I've seen yet from her.  Each time she appears one a show, she gets worse.  Her behavior is not ok at all, IMO.  

Jared is too big a wuss to put his foot down, stand his ground and cut Ashely off.  And IMO likes her nutty, obsessive behavior a little too much, which makes him an enabler and just as nutty as a fruit cakes as Ashley.  

And while Caila can be wishy washy, IMO is normally occurs when she thinks she's going to hurt someone's feelings.  Weve seen her make a clear, concise decision as well.  And even though I don't believe that's how the conversation fully when... So what if she was willing to fake it.  Who's to say Jared would have minded or cared or not been in on it. Look at whatever he and Ashely have done for the last year. Rolling Eyes  It was not Ashley's place or business to get involved.  How would Caila and Jared have been any different than many other couples coming off this show?  IMO lots fake it until they make it or just throw in the towel.  And I did I miss something, how do we know Jared dumped Caila?  I don't for a minute believe Jared dumped her.  I think she had enough of his siding with and talking to Ashley I, going on vacation with Ashely, etc. and kicked him to the curb.  

Which brings us back to Ashley and her thread.  She needs to learn the world does not cater to or revolve around her, and when to keep her thoughts and opinions to herself.  She needs to move on away from Bach nation and find some kind of grounding force to bring her back to earth, IMO.  But that's JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:53 am

Ladybug82 wrote: So what if she was willing to fake it.  Who's to say Jared would have minded or cared or not been in on it.

Amanda and AI were offended for him (and other cast members he doesn't name). As far as I know, no one from the cast is calling Ashley a bully for trying to explain the details behind the scenes.

Honestly it probably doesn't matter who dumped who, only that it was stated the relationship ended because of things which transpired on the show.

Last edited by IWouldMarryAshleyI on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:54 am

For the life of me, I cannot see what makes the other participants in this little sicko community grovel at Trashley's feet. She is brutally mean and vindictive. Why would anyone want her in their circle of friends? I can only guess out of fear of what she will do to them / say about them. But why give a rat's azz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:29 am

When does it stop? Caila is off the show, Jared and her broke up weeks ago. Why are AI and her minions throwing daily daggers at Caila? What do they want now? What is AI's excuse to slander all the other women who aren't Caila?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:58 am

I just saw those fabfitfun snaps and Ashley is even more ridiculous than I'd imagined. Caila didn't like Jared 100%! Stop the presses! Everything she was saying was so exaggerated. And the part about Nick, everyone's favorite man, telling her she did the right thing? Laughable. She is such a manipulator.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:09 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote: So what if she was willing to fake it.  Who's to say Jared would have minded or cared or not been in on it.

Amanda and AI were offended for him (and other cast members he doesn't name). As far as I know, no one from the cast is calling Ashley a bully for trying to explain the details behind the scenes.

Honestly it probably doesn't matter who dumped who, only that it was stated the relationship ended because of things which transpired on the show.

In the grand scheme of things and my life, no it doesn't matter.  And I personally can't wait to never hear Ashley or Jared's name again.  But for discussion purposes here it actually does, IMO.  Because had Jared dumped Caila, I think we'd have heard Ashley and the rest talking about Caila getting what she deserved, etc.  but since they continue to attack Caila, it leads me to believe that she dumped him.  Which IMO, only further fuels Ashley's hatred and fire (and apparently justifies it in hers and the mean girls posse's mind  Suspect ) because the girl that dared go against AI's wishes to not go on the show did, captured Jareds attention, took attention away from Ashley, contributed to Jared's leaving AI in paradise alone, and then had the nerve to get rid of the Prince instead of worship at this feet and every breath like AI does.  

IMO, Caila is about as opposite of Ashley as you can get and it bugs Ashley that Caila not only got the boy (cause I don't consider the wuss a GAM laugh out loud) she wanted but disposed of him as well, when AI can't even get him to begin with.  How dare Caila not want Aladdin!   Rolling Eyes   But that's JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree because I don't think Caila is double minded or unstable.  If anyone is unstable it's Ashley.  

And with that I'm done, because I don't want to side track Ashley's thread with talk of Caila or make light of Ashley's awful behavior.  She's an adult, life does not always go your way... The quicker she learns that the better.  And I will not excuse, accept or pass blame for her bazar, childish behavior to anyone else.  While there are other factors and people involve, she should realize she has a problem, contributed to any issues between J/C and apologize for all the nasty vile things she continues to spew at multiple girls. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:17 pm

I am going to strongly encourage the topic be on Ashley I.
If it continues to be focused on other cast, those posts will be deleted and those posts quoting them, will follow suit.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:33 pm

IMO Ashley is a mean and vindictive woman. She's seriously insecure and because of this she attacks any woman she feels inferior to. She attacks them with sexually deragotary terms, because she has huge hang ups about her own sexuality. She either calls them whores or hookers, or attacks their reproductive system. All this speaks volumes about AshleyI.

She's so scared to experience real life and a real relationship, that she's build an imaginary princess world for herself and forces and manipulates others to live in her imaginary world and its rules.

IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Yesterday Ashley said on Twitter, her Cosmo recap editor had to get special permission from people for her post this week, because it is so juicy. Suspect Suspect

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:40 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yesterday Ashley said on Twitter, her Cosmo recap editor had to get special permission from people for her post this week, because it is so juicy. Suspect Suspect

And the attacks on Caila keep on coming. How many weeks will this continue? She's simply a bully.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Ashley is the worst I've ever seen in Bachelor history. Her crying is annoying, she's a mean vindictive biotch and a bully. Jared has no balls to tell her to go away because his ego and own insecurities feed off of her obsessive behavior. I think Jared is keeping Ashley as back up plan.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs