SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by whateva Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:31 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Jubilee acted like a nut job on Ben's season. She was completely insecure, acting hot then cold then hot then cold. I agree with Caila's statement about feeling badly for Ben being on that helicopter with Jubilee when she was in a snit.  If anyone should be able to understand Caila being timid about going all in on Jared on BIP, I would think that Jubilee should be able to empathize.  But, alas, no. Jubilee's low self esteem and desire to be one of the cool kids overshadowed any sort of empathy she may have mustered up.

If any of this *gasp* disingenuousness from Caila is true and TPTB chose not to show it to us, then AI should be upset with TPTB. They would be the ones who painted her as the crazy, obsessed, lunatic on the show (with her own behaviors I might add). The editors were not your friend, AI.  However, everything that has happened since the show has wrapped filming is ON YOU, AI. I don't think TPTB are sending a team of crafty editors to manage AI's SM accounts. That is all on her. So, AI was doubly doomed --- she handed the editors crazy on a silver platter and they used it against her and then she went on to confirm that she truly is a b**** with all of her post-show antics. IMO

May karma strike them sooner rather than later. JMHOAA.
The funny thing is, Jami and Amber said Jubilee was showing sides that weren't caught on camera, but because Jami and Amber weren't "popular" we're not supposed to believe them but we have to believe Jubilee about Caila?

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Ashley said on last year BIP that Jared was the Aladdin to her Jasmine and in my opinion they do look like them.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:57 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Jubilee acted like a nut job on Ben's season. She was completely insecure, acting hot then cold then hot then cold. I agree with Caila's statement about feeling badly for Ben being on that helicopter with Jubilee when she was in a snit.  If anyone should be able to understand Caila being timid about going all in on Jared on BIP, I would think that Jubilee should be able to empathize.  But, alas, no. Jubilee's low self esteem and desire to be one of the cool kids overshadowed any sort of empathy she may have mustered up.

If any of this *gasp* disingenuousness from Caila is true and TPTB chose not to show it to us, then AI should be upset with TPTB. They would be the ones who painted her as the crazy, obsessed, lunatic on the show (with her own behaviors I might add). The editors were not your friend, AI.  However, everything that has happened since the show has wrapped filming is ON YOU, AI. I don't think TPTB are sending a team of crafty editors to manage AI's SM accounts. That is all on her. So, AI was doubly doomed --- she handed the editors crazy on a silver platter and they used it against her and then she went on to confirm that she truly is a b**** with all of her post-show antics. IMO

May karma strike them sooner rather than later. JMHOAA.

Good Post I agree You summed up my exact thoughts on Jubilee and Ashley. Ashley's shown herself time and time again to be mean, nasty, vindictive, and a bully IMO. Her social media accounts post-show have made that very clear. That doesn't have anything to do with editing or producers. I think Ashley has been able to get away with things that no other person on the show would be able to say or do. It's as though everyone else has been held to a different standard. If Caila had behaved for one second the way Ashley has, she would've been eviscerated. As it stands the worst they can throw at Caila is that she's "disingenuous". And as I've said before, just look at the awful way Ashley has spoken about Shushanna and Clare. Ashley's problem with them was that once again she viewed them as competition. IMO part of the problem is that the emphasis has been placed on the victim and not on the bully's (Ashley's) behaviour. There are never any sufficient reasons to treat people the way Ashley has, making excuses for her only emboldens her bullying. And IMO that is wrong.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Think I will take my Leave

Last edited by Raggy 43 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:These folks moment in the Sun is about to Fade- way over due

``They are not Long the Days of Wine & Roses !``

Who will be interested in their  drama  & storyline -

This has been  a 1 Act Play that has been Stretched to 3 - now it is starting to smell !

I'm not sure what this is, but if it's a quote a poem a song, or your opinions? please provide a source. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:29 pm

What little I know of Shu from Ben's season is that she is very smart in math and a native of Russia. . Unless I missed something, I haven't seen anything that suggests she is a "hooker." Pretty vile label for the Bunny Boiler to throw out with no factual support imo. Owning being intelligent and a native of another country is now a bad thing?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

This has been  a 1 Act Play that has been Stretched to 3 - now it is starting to smell !

I'm not sure what this is, but if it's a quote a poem a song, or your opinions? please provide a source. TYIA

From The Movie The Apartment -
Aacademy Award winner 1960 =Shirley Maclaine & Jack Lemmon

Nothing new under the Sun-

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Aacademy Award winner  1960 =Shirley Maclaine  & Jack Lemmon

It WOULD be new if it was from the film, The Apartment but it's not.

The actual song - Days of Wine and Roses - is from the movie of the same name.

HOWEVER, the actual quote that you used - "They are not long, the days of wine and roses" - is from the 19th C. famous poem by Ernest Dowson. Nobody studied this in English class?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:18 pm

:claphands
seton wrote:
Raggy 43 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Aacademy Award winner  1960 =Shirley Maclaine  & Jack Lemmon

It WOULD be new if it was from the film, The Apartment but it's not.

The actual song - Days of Wine and Roses - is from the movie of the same name.

HOWEVER, the actual quote that you used - "They are not long, the days of wine and roses" - is from the 19th C. famous poem by Ernest Dowson. Nobody studied this in English class?

clapping!

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:30 pm

No I didn't. Smiley

Unless you are posting by memory, and state that you are, a link would be appreciated. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:12 pm

KB_Mom wrote:What little I know of Shu from Ben's season is that she is very smart in math  and a native of Russia. . Unless I missed something, I haven't seen anything that suggests she is a "hooker."  Pretty vile label for the Bunny Boiler to throw out with no factual support imo. Owning being intelligent and a native of another country is now a bad thing?

Can you imagine Trashley's reaction if one of the girls had called HER a hooker? Oh wow, that woulda blown into a hurricane!

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:59 am

^^^ So true @BKay. If anyone had called Ashley any of the awful names she has so freely used she'd be crying on social about being bullied non-stop!! If she thought Patti's harsh words was bullying can you even imagine. Just another example of Ashley's hypocrisy.

Hilarious too that she's so concerned about Caila faking her interest in Jared when that's what Ashley's doing with Wells IMO. Ashley's also been saying that she's not in love with Jared anymore. Sure. no no She's just so "real". Suspect

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs