SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Please do not discuss spoilers of the current season Bachelor 21 season in any thread other than that current season titles SPOILERS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Is she making a YouTube channel or something? I watched the video she tweeted in which she face times Nick with advice on text v. calling and if a girl should call first. This was a legitimate edited video not some amateur fun. Anyway Nick's advice wasn't too bad but the real truth of if I like a girl she can text me as often as she wants is basically a universal truth that Ashley may never fully get. How old is she that she still worries about these games?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:01 pm

^ She already has a YouTube channel. Two to be exact.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Is something going on romantically with Jared and Ashley I?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:33 pm

suzq wrote:Is something going on romantically with Jared and Ashley I?  

Why do you say that?
This is from the interview he did recently. I listened to it and he made it clear they are friends.

http://www.etonline.com/news/204157_bachelor_paradise_star_jared_haibon_reveals_how_bachelor_nick_viall_is_doing_after_filming/
Also at that dinner were twins Emily and Haley Ferguson and Ashley Iaconetti. Haibon set the record straight for us on his relationship with Ashley, saying the two are very close and she makes him "happy," but they are "friends, and that's it." In fact, he thinks she'd make a great Bachelorette!

"Ashley and myself are honest with each other, understand each other," he shares. "We're very alike, have a lot of the same interests. I'm very comfortable around Ashley."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Thanks for the info, GA!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:29 am

I know what he says about their friendship, but they are posting on Twitter from Atlantis Resort, where they are celebrating birthdays with Jade/Tanner and Carly/Evan. Three couples traveling together? One couple just friends? Not sure I buy it.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:37 am

It's all so weird. I don't care for her at all, and when I see pics of them together, it creeps me out. IMO she has issues because who else would put on this charade and envious behaviour for so long when it comes to Jared, meanwhile he says they are just friends, and feels most comfortable around her.

Who in their right mind would want to date either of them IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:52 am

@GuardianAngel There more I read/hear about these weirdo relationships the more normal I feel about my own self. dizzy

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:07 pm

To me, the only possible explanation is that Jared is not aware of his feelings for Ashley I. I mean, nothing else makes sense and they don't seem like only friends.. but who knows? All I know is that it's very weird... JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 pm

@traveler90 could be. After all this time, you would think you know one way or another. I've always thought the pressure of Ashley and her desire to be his princess and he just want's to be friends, is what's messing him up. IDK

@KashaTheDiva - IA a lot of the threads are therapeutic in that manner. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:26 pm

traveler90 wrote:To me, the only possible explanation is that Jared is not aware of his feelings for Ashley I. I mean, nothing else makes sense and they don't seem like only friends.. but who knows? All I know is that it's very weird... JMO.

I said ages ago that she will just eventually wear him down and she is proceeding nicely.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs