SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:36 am

This might be a clue as to who gets eliminated on Thursday night. Apparently Keira is going to be on the Nova FM breakfast show on Friday morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yippee! Maybe only two more episodes of Keira and her bad attitude to go! Can wait to get rid of the drama so we can actually focus on Richie and the rest of the girls.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:56 am

Yes, can't wait to see Kiera go. I don't like the editing this season so far, so much emphasis on the drama, although not to the US version extent, I still don't like much about all these, not interesting at all.

I don't know if i'm biased because Sam W's season was my first international Bach viewing, I found it more easy to get to know the girls and develop feelings for them. Or maybe the girls last season were more unique in their own ways? Heather, Snez, even Sarah, Nina and Emily, we have a very good idea about their personality, as well as their connection with Sam W.

But this season? I think the editors have put too much focus on Kiera and Alex, too little other girls and the love story. Especially it's weird that they kept showing Richie looking for Nikki in every CP, but they never showed the conversations. I can just hope it's just too obvious it is going to be Nikki that the editors need some other drama to cover it up for the first half season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:43 am

Great clue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I am ready for the show to focus on Richie and the relationships!

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the editing this season. I think the editing may be impacted by the new production company which does the US shows but the problem, imo, is that it doesn't work for the AU shows and makes it seem disjointed, especially since it seems like a discontinuity from past seasons where CP chats were shown but not so much with Richie. I do think Nikki is likely F1 so her chats may not be shown but I think even so they should be as it just seems like poor editing when they're not... there's no progression to look at other than short dates. It's too bad that Shine no longer does the shows, I think they did a better job highlighting the women, letting us viewers get to know them, and see the relationships and more emotional moments rather than drama for drama sake.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great clue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I am ready for the show to focus on Richie and the relationships!

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the editing this season. I think the editing may be impacted by the new production company which does the US shows but the problem, imo, is that it doesn't work for the AU shows and makes it seem disjointed, especially since it seems like a discontinuity from past seasons where CP chats were shown but not so much with Richie. I do think Nikki is likely F1 so her chats may not be shown but I think even so they should be as it just seems like poor editing when they're not... there's no progression to look at other than short dates. It's too bad that Shine no longer does the shows, I think they did a better job highlighting the women, letting us viewers get to know them, and see the relationships and more emotional moments rather than drama for drama sake.

Interesting I didn't know the new production company this year is the same one that does the us bachelor?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by floret Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Interesting I didn't know the new production company this year is the same one that does the us bachelor?

Oh dear.....I stopped watching the US version and really enjoyed the first season of the New Zealand bachelor. This is my first Bachelor Australia and I was hoping that it would be more like the NZ version. So far it has been rather disappointing and it does not sound very hopeful for improvement if the production company is indeed the same as the one that produces the US bachelor series.

floret

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:41 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Interesting I didn't know the new production company this year is the same one that does the us bachelor?
Yes it is the same as the US bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:52 am

Watching the episode...

Keira and Alex back at each other again...

GD garden party so intruders come then? or?

SD now with Rachael
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:54 am

There's a lot of ITMs by Rachael

I don't see much of a connection between these two?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:56 am

Yeah I'm not feeling Richie and Rachael. Meanwhile, I think he's drunk from that rum!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:56 am

Drinking rum...

This date on the ship and drinking rum is a bit on the nose?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:56 am

couch and cheese platter

*drink*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:57 am

Oh she is so cute. She doesn't realise how pretty she is
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha