SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Keira reads the group date card, Kiki says people are annoyed that Alex is on the date as she's had plenty of time with him.
Did you see Rachael in her ITM say she hopes she doesn't go on the GD because she wants a SD?

I am still waiting to like her... not so much atm :/
Maybe Rachael will be our designated b***h once Keira crashes and burns? And we're not meant to like her?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Keira reads the group date card, Kiki says people are annoyed that Alex is on the date as she's had plenty of time with him.
Did you see Rachael in her ITM say she hopes she doesn't go on the GD because she wants a SD?

I am still waiting to like her... not so much atm :/

Same. She must be lovely to make it far. Shame it's not being shown
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:50 am

Am I the only one that things Megan is a yawn? Sad music too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:53 am

Having dinner now, back in 20 or so. Missed kiss SUPER awkward!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:59 am

DSP: good point about Rachael. She seems to be narrating a lot since the beginning so she could be the not so nice one to replace Keira like you said.

Sundy: I wonder if Rachael goes far and because she is not F1 the edit has to make her less likable? She's very catty though so I think that's on her and not just editing no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:01 am

Richie kissing Megan!

Their conversation seems a bit stilted though?

Megan going on and on about how she is passionate? Not sure what she is meaning? I am thinking passionate about life? That's a good thing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:02 am

Sundy wrote:Am I the only one that things Megan is a yawn?  Sad music too
Not the only one. I don't see much connection between them. I think this season the dates planned may not be like past seasons (so Ep 3 date not F1 date)?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:06 am

This roller derby in sumo suits GD is funny The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

No one looks good so equally playing field giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:08 am

Alex and Keira's edit with each other reminds me of Heather and Emily.

Keira and Emily, both villains
Heather and Alex, both white rose/frontrunner

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:15 am

Based on Osher's tweets from last week and again tonight I don't think he cares for Rachael

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:18 am

Blue team wins GD. Richie talking to Janey and Tiffany.

Tolyna now talking to Richie. She is saying it's hard for her to open up. She says she is 32 and not ready to have kids yet. A bit awkward conversation?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:25 am

Megan disappointed that the girls told about kissing him. Noni doesn't like Alex either.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha