SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Sundy wrote:I think Kiki has been my pleasant surprise this season. She is not at all like I expected
Kiki is lovely. I feel bad for her since I think she gets judged by her looks/modeling and stuff but she seems very genuine and kind and is really intuitive and introspective. Even though I don't think there is a spark, I can still see Kiki and Richie being great friends. I really hope she finds someone nice for her. I'd pick Kiki over Kiera any day!

I loved Kiki and Richie's conversation. Kiki asking Richie about how hard it has been for him to find someone and wanting to share his life with someone. Richie saying he is ready and has everything except that special someone to share his life with. It made me tear up when Richie said "To be honest, I am lonely" sad  

I so hope Richie's F1 is amazing and all he has hoped for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mikesgirl83 Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:10 pm

I loved Alex and Richie's date, haven't seen episode 6 yet. I love their chemistry and it scares me because I don't want to get my hopes up for her being F1... I see the best love story with them so far though. I really don't know why SM is slamming her so much, yes they show her being emotional sometimes because she really likes Richie but personally I do not see her edit as negative, JMO

Last edited by Mikesgirl83 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:42 pm

I'll share why I am not warming up to her -- she seems a bit too deliberately "damsel in distress" "breathlessly in awe and doe eyed" "seemingly obviously but very also persistently touchy-feely, batting eyelashes etc" at Richie. I don't mind that she's doing it - I just find her a bit 'put on' and like she's immediately sold on Richie without really really getting to know him and before knowing if his personality complements hers or even before sussing him out ...from day one she's already attached to the 'idea' of him.

She seems to really want it from the very beginning and that makes me question whether their relationship is going too fast while it's still on the surface without growing legs and a foundation. I don't fault her for going after what she wants - I would have likely enjoyed it more if she did it in a way that comes from a place of knowing what she has to bring to the table rather than feeding into that archetypal  feminine damsel in distress seductress. I would enjoy her more if she was upfront and owns her insecurities and allows him to come to her cos she's worth that rather than shifting and reacting and morphing to keep him hooked and interested... In short I don't see her putting in effort to get to know him but I see her putting in effort to hook him and hold him cos he's "her's". It all seems a bit immature in the process and no very clear how it's sustainable for either of them unless they really invest in getting to know each other.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Okay episode that perhaps open the door to rev up the rest of the season. 1. The Rachael factor 2. Intruders 3. Megan's exit? 4. top 3?

1. I've been wondering all along about Richie's interest in Rachael and it might shed some light on why we are not being shown the CP chats. I think they will start after the next episode. They didn't want to draw any attention to his other interests. 
I'm really curious as to what he told her at the rose ceremony. Anyone? I'm not willing to believe my ears but did he say you're so pretty scratch ? Oh, she also received the last rose because her date was next hmmm  
I still don't care for her tho. Oh and her upcoming little backflip was totally an Anna (season 1) move; obviously done to impress Richie.

I'm sorry but as much as the girls complain about Kiera, they are just as bad as her. I think she is the type not to take s#!t but she was ridiculous delirious with a little attention from Richie.

Two words Alex... grow up! It's a competition, get over yourself and find some confidence. Can't stand the heat leave the kitchen. Maybe that's what Megan did.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Really like Kiki - as others mentioned, she is a surprise. Shows not to judge a book by its cover.

Nikki is lovely. As is Faith.
Need to see more of Olena.

Kiera is a miserable, nasty woman. Ugh. She reminds me on the blonde from Art's season? Can't remember her name? The one who told him how he should kiss? Anyway, Kiera has the same attitude. Seems to think she is better than everyone else. I mean really, as if Richie is the guy she would be happy with, please. She is way too high maintenance and bitchy for him. She needs to leave!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:28 pm

The Bachelor Australia episode 10 25/8 Foxtel guide
Richie takes the plunge on a steamy single date with one lucky Bachelorette. Plus, the eight remaining Bachelorette's battle it out on the first Bachelor Highland Games.

So we currently have 10 girls plus 3 intruders = 13
Episode 7 - Megan = 11
Episode 8 - ? = 10
Episode 9 - ? = 9

Therefore we must lose someone else inbetween. Possibly a 2 becomes 1 date.

If we then lose 1 each episode from there we have a finale on or after 15/9
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ap21 Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Sundy wrote:The Bachelor Australia episode 10 25/8 Foxtel guide
Richie takes the plunge on a steamy single date with one lucky Bachelorette. Plus, the eight remaining Bachelorette's battle it out on the first Bachelor Highland Games.

Episode 7 - Megan = 11
Episode 8 - ? = 10
Episode 9 - ? = 9

Hmm could “take the plunge on a steamy date” be Alex’s SC in the bath?

ap21

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:22 pm

As expressed by many others, I found significant 'mission drift' in the editing of the episodes this week.
We are meant to invest in potential romances yet we see almost none of them grow or wilt.
We only know who are Richie's favourites because we are being told that in the clunkiest of ways.
Aside from being mistaken you may be watching the Keira show, the Alex V Nikki love rivalry has become the major storyline.
The whole show is more focused on tensions between the women, rather than their relationships with Richie.
What has happened to Megan and Richie's relationship?
What has happened between him and Olena?
These stories have come to a dead end or been put on hold.
There is little differentiation in Richie's approach to each girl because of the over scripting of the dates and lack of access given to the viewer of informal conversations. Mostly we are watching Richie the amateur actor, who until last night's date with Kiki (which ironically depicted one of the more intelligent and telling conversations) he kisses everyone, does the intimate lock of hair thing, tells everyone they are beautiful and rehashes the 'having children' conversation.
It is only on the group dates where the camera to subject dynamic changes, that we see a glimpse of the more relaxed, fun Richie.

Very disappointed in what promised to be the best series so far.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:34 pm

Too busy lately that I just watched Ep 2, but hope to catch up this weekend. I know Richie is not good TV, but he definitely is a sweetheart. I like how he has not changed much to fit the lead role, I like he is still the dorky Richie we saw in Sam Frost's season. IDK, I just love this guy and sure hope he finds his Ms Right and have their happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:42 pm

romance realist wrote:Mostly we are watching Richie the amateur actor, who until last night's date with Kiki (which ironically depicted one of the more intelligent and telling conversations) he kisses everyone, does the intimate lock of hair thing, tells everyone they are beautiful.

I agree! There is definitely something strange in Denmark and it's not cool bananas. 
I'm not a fangirl, not a fangirl but I like Olena and how it appears she not losing her head and taking measure. She's the youngest but seems way more mature than the rest. On her date, there was substance and depth and some humor with sexual tension. Olena shut Richie down with his hair behind the ear move laugh out loud by telling him to his face she was on to him with that move and frankly she stuck to her principles by letting him know she doesn't kiss on the first date. Good on her I say!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:
romance realist wrote:Mostly we are watching Richie the amateur actor, who until last night's date with Kiki (which ironically depicted one of the more intelligent and telling conversations) he kisses everyone, does the intimate lock of hair thing, tells everyone they are beautiful.

I agree! There is definitely something strange in Denmark and it's not cool bananas. 
I'm not a fangirl, not a fangirl but I like Olena and how it appears she not losing her head and taking measure. She's the youngest but seems way more mature than the rest. On her date, there was substance and depth and some humor with sexual tension. Olena shut Richie down with his hair behind the ear move laugh out loud by telling him to his face she was on to him with that move and frankly she stuck to her principles by letting him know she doesn't kiss on the first date. Good on her I say!

I really like Olena's style too.
She is reserved but not unconfident on the important things.
At that (first) time I read something into the hair gesture which has subsequently proven to be wrong.
Perhaps this is why I am a little disappointed because the more genuine interactions are given less weight than the superficial.
I think there is a better show to be had from the content than the edit we are currently getting.
Given I watch no other reality TV show, I am probably being naive in my expectations. Embarressed!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:21 am

ap21 wrote:
Sundy wrote:The Bachelor Australia episode 10 25/8 Foxtel guide

Episode 7 - Megan = 11
Episode 8 - ? = 10
Episode 9 - ? = 9

Hmm could “take the plunge on a steamy date” be Alex’s SC in the bath?

This is the only thing I think that fits
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha