SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:53 am

Their SHV's HAVE seemed like more than others, right? They've had around 4 already, right?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:07 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Their SHV's HAVE seemed like more than others, right? They've had around 4 already, right?
Yes, already more than other couples who have only gotten 4 trips altogether (Memorial Day, mid-June, July 4th, and end of the season, week before finale). These guys have been together almost every other weekend in contrast. I don't know why it's so many more but I don't see Jo complaining laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:13 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Their SHV's HAVE seemed like more than others, right? They've had around 4 already, right?
Yes, already more than other couples who have only gotten 4 trips altogether (Memorial Day, mid-June, July 4th, and end of the season, week before finale). These guys have been together almost every other weekend in contrast. I don't know why it's so many more but I don't see Jo complaining laugh out loud
Ha! She most definitely would not! Yeah, they've been together a lot already (at least compared to the norm.) How many days at a time is it? Like 3? Or 4?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:14 am

I think so. I've just come on the scene today but I think that's what I read. It wouldn't surprise me if these cutees were paying their own way for the extra in between visits.   giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:16 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ha! She most definitely would not! Yeah, they've been together a lot already (at least compared to the norm.) How many days at a time is it? Like 3? Or 4?
So my memory might be rusty but I think 4 days over Memorial Day, 2-3 the first random short one, almost a week last time (when we thought we lost her because she was in LA/shv so long laugh out loud), and now at least another 3-4 days considering she got in Friday and likely won't leave til at least the 5th.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:20 am

Alanna wrote:
Alanna wrote:
So my memory might be rusty but I think 4 days over Memorial Day, 2-3 the first random short one, almost a week last time (when we thought we lost her because she was in LA/shv so long laugh out loud), and now at least another 3-4 days considering she got in Friday and likely won't leave til at least the 5th.
Lucky them! I wonder what they do all day everyday for those 3/4 days at a time..? There's only so much you can talk about in 24 hours without repeating yourself. Netflix and chill, huh? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:22 am

They will probably have one after Jo does MTA filming, and then of course when they do the People Mag photo shoot. Which hopefully is a good one for you all ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 1f49c

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 8367-910 teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 I_got_13 teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:23 am

Alanna wrote:
Lucky them! I wonder what they do all day everyday for those 3/four days at a time..? There's only so much you can talk about in 24 hours without repeating yourself. Netflix and chill, huh? laugh out loud
BBJ is teaching her to play poker and what to do with the kicker card. Then when things get testy, she whips out the dictionary to look up "entitled" while he aggressively swirls the wine. Then it's all Netflix and chill.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:25 am

cantstopl  Will now Google kicker card laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:41 am

Alanna wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lucky them! I wonder what they do all day everyday for those 3/four days at a time..? There's only so much you can talk about in 24 hours without repeating yourself. Netflix and chill, huh? laugh out loud
BBJ is teaching her to play poker and what to do with the kicker card. Then when things get testy, she whips out the dictionary to look up "entitled" while he aggressively swirls the wine. Then it's all Netflix and chill.

Hahaha! You guys are on a rolllllll. teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:56 am

Alanna wrote:
Alanna wrote:

haha yes and as she questions the kicker card, and he is aggressively swirling his wine, she adamantly says please dont be mad at me.... and pulls her BBJ oh so close whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:46 am

Happy 4th of July my american friends bestbud! firework
I think JoJo and Jordan will make their own firework firework :swinginglove
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit