SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:13 am

I haven't kept tabs on previous couples (the number and duration of SHVs) but I do remember that some couples in the past said that with the exception of public appearances they were actually together most of the post season and particularly during the airing of the episodes. Jillian, Ali and Jake come to mind.
I cannot imagine that later couples have had just 4. That seems very little.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:53 am

Happy 4th of July to the americans on here...hope you all are having fun cheerleader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=algZ8wkqoSM

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Happy Independence Day, Jordelle fans! firework high five
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Happy fourth of July! Hope Jo and BBJ are enjoying their fourth too. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:24 pm

We're nearing the end of the season my fellow aficionados.
Oh, we've had fun, the entire board should have had as 
much fun as weve had. One thing, we were all in it for our
JoJo. We have a pretty good idea how it will end, but you 
never know. Have we had up's and down's yes! Love you all
and have a Happy 4th.  bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Nonina430 wrote:We're nearing the end of the season my fellow aficionados.
yes clapping! Right on!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:36 pm

I know! This is so fun! I can't wait to see these two post-show. Jo will be bouncing off the ceiling doing post show media with the hottest baddy known to mankind laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Nonina430 wrote:We're nearing the end of the season my fellow aficionados.

Good Post ! This really has been fun just enjoying the season and whatever happens after, happens. And happy 4th to all you americans ! teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1627380978

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:17 pm

^^^ Yes, it has been really fun honestly being a part of this thread, i love the outpour of good vibes  we give to our Jo and her BBJ in a world full negativity...Hopefully it helps them out.

Cheers to y'all. you rock!!! wine high five firework
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Love this thread.

And love that the evidence is picking up that jordelle is together this weekend. Yay!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Ditto to what everyone said ... Love our awesome team.. Happy 4th firework
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Hey everybody, have a fun safe happy 4th of July ..Thanks for keeping this such a fun happy place .I love getting the scoop on Jordelle ..It's my big obsession. You do amazing detective work .. clapping!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit