SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:06 pm

ElonM wrote:She's temporarily living in LA with Becca. More Jordelle time.  giggling

These two are so much fun! I need to follow them on Snapchat.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-is-temporarily-living-with-former-costar-becca-tilley-w212296
I was JUST coming to post this laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ElonM wrote:She's temporarily living in LA with Becca. More Jordelle time.  giggling

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-is-temporarily-living-with-former-costar-becca-tilley-w212296

Love it, cased closed!!!! As if we need anymore proof that our BBJ is the man and gal for Jojo. She wants to be in Cali to be oh so close to him sneakyl what better place to crash than your bestie who just happens to also live in Cali cheerleader awwww

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:52 pm

This is so funny cantstopl teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 3806527698

http://www.eonline.com/news/778212/you-need-to-watch-the-bachelorette-contestants-attempt-to-rap-for-some-reason
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Love it, cased closed!!!!  As if we need anymore proof that our BBJ is the man and gal for Jojo. She wants to be in Cali to be oh so close to him sneakyl what better place to crash than your bestie who just happens to also live in Cali cheerleader awwww

Getting so excited for the next show! I miss Jo and her BBJ on my screen. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Jojo is living with Becca? laugh out loud. Who else do we know that is living in Cali right now? lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Easier to meet up for sure.

Where does Becca live exactly ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Dessler wrote:This is so funny cantstopl teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 3806527698

http://www.eonline.com/news/778212/you-need-to-watch-the-bachelorette-contestants-attempt-to-rap-for-some-reason

Not too shabby. I see Jordan was already missing his girl as he wished she was on the bus with them. awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:Easier to meet up for sure.

I thought she lived in LA, but I could be mistaken. Jojo and Becca were spotted at Taco Bell in Bev Hills yesterday.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Easier to meet up for sure.

I thought she lived in LA, but I could be mistaken.  Jojo and Becca were spotted at Taco Bell in Bev Hills yesterday.  
She lives in LA.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Ah, thanks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:27 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:This is so funny cantstopl teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 3806527698

Not too shabby.  I see Jordan was already missing his girl as he wished she was on the bus with them.  awwww

Seriously this was way to cute, our BBJ got skills, want can't our girl Jojo's man do Hugesmile
then the flash to Alex and Jojo in the car, poor jojo looked absolutely bored in that clip with him.cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:26 pm

I love the rap clip, so much fun! Thanks for bringing it over. And now may be even easier to figure out when a shv visit happens, we only have to look at her SC (or Becca's) teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 3806527698
And whoever said this thread is better than Disney is right (and I love me some Disney) laugh out loud This is #myHappyPlace love you all group hug heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit