SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:17 am

Yes, that's right I remember we were looking at her mirrored
sunglasses to see the image of who was sitting across from
her it was determined it was Shawn. giggling

Last edited by Nonina430 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:You do get palm trees in South Texas. I am sure it is California, but the trees do not preclude Texas. 

The cutting out the cute sweet moments reminds me a lot of JPG and Nikki, they even cut out one of their sweet kisses that JPG made sure to mention in his blog. They wanted to make Clare seem like she had a better chance than she did. I think that is happening with Jordan too.
Off topic, but kind of relates to this: Why do you think that is? Why were they trying to make it seem like Clare had a better chance then she did? Was JP really THAT obvious that he was going to choose Nikki? Or was it just tptb not liking JP at that point?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:20 am

Nonina430 wrote:Yes, that's right I remember we were looking at her mirrored
sunglasses to see the image of who was sitting across from
her it was determined it was Shawn. giggling
She also made sure to be snapped holding shawns favorite beer because, well, Kait laugh out loud 

I do think it's the same house also in PS.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:22 am

And Jojo snapped again, this time with fireworks in the background!! thumbsup

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:24 am

weetybix wrote:And Jojo snapped again, this time with fireworks in the background!! thumbsup
Her sweet little giggle in the background heartbeat She's the cutest little thing ever!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:26 am

weetybix wrote:And Jojo snapped again, this time with fireworks in the background!! thumbsup
It sounds like Jordan is whispering and/or making noises in the background then she just giggles and starts to talk but it cuts off. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:30 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:You do get palm trees in South Texas. I am sure it is California, but the trees do not preclude Texas. 

The cutting out the cute sweet moments reminds me a lot of JPG and Nikki, they even cut out one of their sweet kisses that JPG made sure to mention in his blog. They wanted to make Clare seem like she had a better chance than she did. I think that is happening with Jordan too.
Off topic, but kind of relates to this: Why do you think that is? Why were they trying to make it seem like Clare had a better chance then she did? Was JP really THAT obvious that he was going to choose Nikki? Or was it just tptb not liking JP at that point?
It was probably a combination. I think Sharleen was Nikki's only real competition, but since she left so early they needed to bolster Clare and downplay Nikki. It was obvious with Nikki, she met the family at F6, he gave her earrings made by his dad for her birthday at her HTD, even her FD was just sexier and more comfortable, then at LCDs he sang her a song he wrote. It was bright and shining, but the edit tried to cover it up.

Again we have some of that with Jordan. Instead of the fun they have focused on her talking to exes about him cheating and now we have discussions of him being entitled because he knows card game rules better than James T. Please, such smoke and mirrors. She is giddy with Jordan and just awe that's nice when anyone else gives her the falling in love or love.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:31 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
It sounds like Jordan is whispering and/or making noises in the background then she just giggles and starts to talk but it cuts off. IMO.

Here's hoping they've drank a little too much and are having to much fun, that we'll get a oops moment as Jordan put it teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3806527698 yes

Never a doubt Jordelle was it, but i think this is def icing on the cake as all of the other 3 men have been seen out an about all weekend but not our sweet Jordelle.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:33 am

When f2 Robby tells her he loves her, she legit said thank you. When BBJ tells her he's on the path to falling in love, she quite literally melts, cries, coos and tries to throw herself in his arms laugh out loud It's adorable and hysterical. I feel bad for tptb needing to edit this show.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:34 am

I feel like a voyaier teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:38 am

Alanna wrote:When f2 Robby tells her he loves her, she legit said thank you. When BBJ tells her he's on the path to falling in love, she quite literally melts, cries, coos and tries to throw herself in his arms laugh out loud It's adorable and hysterical. I feel bad for tptb needing to edit this show.

Right and we know she loves to climb our baddy and wrap herself around him like a tree monkey....haven't seen that with NO other guy. giggling

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:40 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Alanna wrote:When f2 Robby tells her he loves her, she legit said thank you. When BBJ tells her he's on the path to falling in love, she quite literally melts, cries, coos and tries to throw herself in his arms laugh out loud It's adorable and hysterical. I feel bad for tptb needing to edit this show.

Right and we know she loves to climb our baddy and wrap herself around him like a tree monkey....haven't seen that with NO other guy. giggling

@Di_ATL is there anything new with Jo^3 in the new preview? anything we should be excited or concerned about?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit