SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding Jen and Nick's relationship so far I think Jen was just as much in her own head as Nick (she seems analytical like him but doesn't have the baggage attached to this show). It's only been a few days since they met and they are not able to see each other on RC days so that is very little amount of time. That said, I agreed with Tanner's assessment though and could see the real concern Nick had in being led on again only to be rejected at the end. All the Bettes before were into him big time and he trusted that yet he still got rejected so I can see Nick's concern even about someone going on BIP for him not necessarily meaning that they are any different than someone giving him their FIR or taking him to FS or saying they loved him.

Also as much as I like Jen I don't give her credit for going on the show for Nick before he was a fan favorite. To me that is selling Nick short, imo. There's plenty of women who like Nick and would like to go on a show for him (last year there were plenty of tweets wanting Nick to be the bachelor despite his polarization) and I don't see Jen liking Nick as something brave or whatever. For all I know Jen could break Nick's heart and reject him at the end of all this and that be her plan all along and she gets to have more followers and opportunities just by getting more camera time so I won't give her credit for choosing to date someone before they are the favorite. I think Nick deserves better than that (anyone does, imo) and for someone relatively unknown, Jen getting more screentime by going on BIP helps her with her blog and followers and sponsorships etc (which I don't begrudge her for, they all do it).

I am interested to see what happens from here on out but if anything, being aware that it is only a few days and just over a week total (?) that Jen and Nick were on the show together makes me realize just how smart it would be to take things slow.

yes  I think the concern about someone wanting to date him to boost their fan following/$ opportunity  has likely plagued him since his 1st appearance as it has many who have been on this show. Jen already tags product due to her blog and online store but all the other you stated is hard to know for Nick.  You either take a chance or you don't.

Yep, it's been very little time and would have been not much time left in filming compared to all couples except Caila/Jared. Realistically IMO there is enough time to decide whether to continue dating AND because the time they had was relatively short, deciding not to continue isn't a big deal.
As I see it, they're just there to get to know each other without dealing with long distance.
This isn't marriage at first sight  cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:32 am

I think Nick takes a chance given the s/caps in the preview of him and Jen later on (bedroom door s/caps) but not sure whether that taking a chance pans out to real life relationship or not and that's okay imo even if it doesn't (rather to try than not at all and it seems that Nick will do just that). Whatever happens/happened, Jen and Nick both seem very positive towards one another post-filming going by SM so it seems that at worst, they are still friends, which shows me that it was still a risk worth taking, imo.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:49 am

I really liked Jen in this episode, even if the moment was short and we only saw the "reality check" conversation, which usually is either super romantic (with the realization and ILY) or very awkward/sad (realizing there is something wrong) ... this time it seemed to me more of an eye-opener for Nick. He needs to make a choice. It's on him this time, how he wants to pursue ... but if he wants her, he needs to give himself forgetting about the past experiences, because it's not fair to Jen to have to pay for those. It was great to see a woman knowing her worth.
And for Nick a great change having a woman openly telling him where she stands, with all the respect for him, being honest with him about her own attitude towards the relationship, showing her strength, but asking him to be strong himself too. Because she has faith.

If the arc of Nick's story this time is "will he find love?" ... I think he found it. I don't know whether that means a romance is still going strong ... but I think he found something much better than ever before on the previous shows, where the respect and sincere communication was only one sided.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:06 am

It seems like Nick found himself in unfamiliar territory with Jen. He seems to like the chase and intrigue when beginning new relationships. And after just four days of meeting each other, Jen cut all of the crap and told Nick that she was done playing games. She needed him to decide if a potential relationship with her was worth pulling his walls down. This girl is serious about determining the viability of their relationship.  And I don't think Nick was expecting it to become real so fast. He was planning to take it slow and just see what happened.

I love Jen for this!!! And to be honest, Nick got exactly what he was asking for in a woman and potential relationship. An honest, straightforward woman who is strong, knows her value and is capable to express herself with open communication.  I guess we will find out if Nick really knows what he wants and can be vulnerable enough to seize this opportunity with Jen. Or if the reality of the situation will scare him away so that he doesn't become the "third time's the charm" trivial pursuit question.

Based on the sc from the preview, I think that Nick gets past his fears and gives it a go with Jen. But ultimately there must not have been enough time for Nick to really fall for Jen enough to take the big plunge in the end. Their friendship after paradise seems to be just that... A friendship. No harm. No foul. As much as I want Nick to find his person, I don't think there was enough time for them to truly fall in love.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:27 pm

I can't not think about when I see what Jen likes ...

@MaryxMargaret 4h I love that @jennifersaviano stood out to me on Ben's season and now she's with Nick.. please get married

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Since I have posted and read lots of positives about Jen I am looking at the other possible side and I still wonder why she was snapchatting a few weeks ago about how she is a "player" with her girlfriends and posting snapchat of her with a certificate from her college days winning the "player" of the year award with men. Not that there's anything wrong with being a player laugh out loud but I do have some wariness about her and some of the things I have sleuthed (especially with her SM activity) which haven't been discussed yet make me wonder just who Jen is. For all I know she could have been wanting a showmance to get $$$/followers as a power couple etc, and got frustrated if she felt like she wasn't going to get that. If she really is someone who her friends and herself see as a player of sorts I think she would know how to play certain cards and with time dwindling on BIP I could see that being a factor. That being said I still really like her but just posting my other thoughts hope that's okay.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:06 pm

I honestly think she wanted a relationship and he didn't. JMO. Just basing off of what I see of them on the show. I think he likes her, but doesn't see it as long term. I just get those vibes from him. She posted snapchats the other night with the "Florida Bach Crew" she seemed flirty with Nick B./santa suit guy.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Duke702 wrote:I honestly think she wanted a relationship and he didn't. JMO. Just basing off of what I see of them on the show. I think he likes her, but doesn't see it as long term. I just get those vibes from him. She posted snapchats the other night with the "Florida Bach Crew" she seemed flirty with Nick B./santa suit guy.

In their most recent scene she made clear she wasn't just there to hang out.  He made clear how sceptical he is of "the process". I don't think it's bad timing even though she came in late.  I think she is helping Nick unburden his past. It's the perfect time for that.  
I think he likes her too.
I don't think either will be harmed in the process. By the way, during filming Nick wouldn't have know that he had become a fan fav.  He needn't have worried about looking like a fool.

I like both Nick and Jen.  I also like them together but it's not my relationship so do appreciate the spoiler that says there was a mutual amiable outcome.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:35 pm

I 100% think that Nick likes the chase - this I'm sure feels very different for him right now and he needs to sort through his feelings and what he wants... which might be a process given how cerebral he is. I think Tanner/Jade hit the nail on the head when they said "get out of your head". Nick is so relatable/human/raw in this sense - which makes him likable to me.

I think Jen wanted to try having something real with him when his verbal thinking of wanting something real and to settle down and his feelings and subconscious thinking after his bette stints needed to catch up with each other and quick! I think this relationship whatever it does will help him unpack those things....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:42 pm

I agree and understand that about Nick but was looking at different perspectives about Jen.

I don't know for sure who Jen is and I am sure she is just a normal nice girl who went on tv for a relationship (as they all do).

However, outside of being nice, her being a player though is something I never would have thought of before she posted on her snapchat about being a player and again, some of her SM activity and follows makes me wonder just who she is and what her motives were.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:12 pm

What did she say about being a player?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:17 pm

I think the "player" thing is kind of a joke. It was back in college, she prob had guys chasing after her but maybe didn't like any of them much--so people prob joked she was a player. I doubt she would brag if she was actually a player. I've seen her post before, maybe on her blog about cancelling dates and not wanting to settle, and wanting to be with a guy that she is over the top into and has an amazing connection with and not wanting to settle for anything less. All jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27