SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:29 pm

I think I understand a little where you're coming from @AllAboutLove (not the player stuff because I haven't looked into her much). I have been paying only half attention to BIP because of Nick. I recall having a somewhat positive view of Jen from Ben's season, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember why. Basically, she was very unmemorable from that show for me.

I would be more than happy for Nick and Jen to be a couple in the real world; however, I've wondered if Jen's promotion of the show and liking tweets, etc have more to do with her building her brand/following rather than a current relationship now. IIRC, many were sure that a couple from MAFS season 3 were still together based on their positivity on SM towards one another throughout the airing. In truth, they were kaput. All along, I've had suspicions that that Jen's "enthusiasm" for this show has more to do with creating her image rather than excitement about a current relationship. (There's nothing wrong about Jen making the most of her opportunities if that's the kind of life she wants to pursue, but I, personally, am tapped out from following these reality lifestylers. I'm done.)

Her feelings about Nick could have been legitimate, as were his toward her. I'm not claiming it was a showmance, but my instincts say they are not together now. I think it ended on good terms, though...as spoilers indicate. I'll be happy to be wrong, but that's what I've been thinking for awhile now.

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:46 pm

Litta123 wrote:I think I understand a little where you're coming from @AllAboutLove (not the player stuff because I haven't looked into her much).  I have been paying only half attention to BIP because of Nick. I recall having a somewhat positive view of Jen from Ben's season, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember why. Basically, she was very unmemorable from that show for me.

I would be more than happy for Nick and Jen to be a couple in the real world; however, I've wondered if Jen's promotion of the show and liking tweets, etc have more to do with her building her brand/following rather than a current relationship now. IIRC, many were sure that a couple from MAFS season 3 were still together based on their positivity on SM towards one another throughout the airing. In truth, they were kaput. All along, I've had suspicions that that Jen's "enthusiasm" for this show has more to do with creating her image rather than excitement about a current relationship. (There's nothing wrong about Jen making the most of her opportunities if that's the kind of life she wants to pursue, but I, personally, am tapped out from following these reality lifestylers. I'm done.)

Her feelings about Nick could have been legitimate, as were his toward her. I'm not claiming it was a showmance, but my instincts say they are not together now. I think it ended on good terms, though...as spoilers indicate. I'll be happy to be wrong, but that's what I've been thinking for awhile now.

The bolded is exactly what I think she is doing. I honestly was shocked by her snapchat about being a player and how she and her girlfriends were laughing about it and that she had been this way in college. I took a screenshot too because it was odd that she was proud she was a "player". It definitely gave me pause and questioning her.

Regardless of her feelings or what she said I think she went to get more followers and get her blog and stuff going with more attention (which they all do so she is not the only one). There's some other stuff that I have seen that I haven't posted about but it really has made me question her and some of the things are more than just side-eye stuff and makes me think she is someone who can play both sides for her end goal.

I guess what I am saying is I am not fully buying what Jen is selling. I think she knows how to play the game and her end goal was to get more followers and be more well known. Again, I still like her overall but I am almost hoping now that there is nothing there other than just a friendship.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think the "player" thing is kind of a joke. It was back in college, she prob had guys chasing after her but maybe didn't like any of them much--so people prob joked she was a player. I doubt she would brag if she was actually a player.  I've seen her post before, maybe on her blog about cancelling dates and not wanting to settle, and wanting to be with a guy that she is over the top into and has an amazing connection with and not wanting to settle for anything less. All jmo.

Don't know if it's relevant but she was a tennis player. Her family owns a tennis training business.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:04 pm

emusha wrote:What did she say about being a player?

She and her friends were snapchatting and they were talking about her being a player and she was laughing and they were saying how she can get the men to do anything. Right after that she posted a snap of a certificate that she had gotten (looked like one of those from a sorority that they just give out to each other, fun stuff,e tc) that said she was the "player of the year" and with men (nothing to do with tennis).

I don't think it is a bad thing just that it really gave me pause because honestly Jen was an unknown on Ben's season and still not a lot known about her and so her snapchat and what her friends were saying seems like she is seen by her friends themselves as a player and Jen posting her certificate was like she was reinforcing that that was her rep with her friends and in college.

It's easy to say it is all just a joke and it very well could be but I have been following her SM very closely since before she was on the show and she liked quite a few IG posts that were about being a player in regards to men which I thought were just one-offs until her snapchast. I had talked to some about these things and some other stuff before the season aired because those things and some others didn't add up to me at all.

Regardless, I do like Jen but there's been enough things I have seen following her closely on SM that make me hesitant to think she is the most awesome person ever. I do think she will be blogging like the rest of them and having rstyle rewards to get $$$ for her clothes and that was her end game (which makes her as normal as the rest of the people that go on this show)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:20 pm

She started her blog in January 2015.
http://misslifestyler.com

Some of her clothes tagging might be product from her online store - Pink Hanger. Her mom also has the clothing store link in her SM bio so they may be co-owners.

They all shill some product; some more aggressively than others.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:24 pm

Going on the show gets followers to the blog and helps with getting more perks/opportunities, etc. They ALL do it so more power to her and it doesn't make her bad at all, again, it makes her as normal as the rest of them.

FWIW I think Jen is a great girl I just don't think she is all she seems to be which again, to me, that makes her pretty normal and human.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Even though Jen seems quiet, reserved, innocent and sweet on tv, I think she a little different IRL. Or at least she has a wild side laugh out loud. Nothing wrong with that at all though. But just for reference she wrote these answers in her bio:
"If you could break any law, with no repercussions, which law and why?
Tan nude at the beach!"

"If you could be any animal, which one and why?
Dolphin! They are beautiful, intelligent and are the only mammals to have sex for pleasure!"

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/jennifer

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:38 pm

I also think that Jen is someone else off the show. She was joking about choking (having sex and someone choking you) with her friends on snapchat and her friends was like no way and Jen was saying heck yeah.

Nothing wrong with that if it's her thing but I don't think she is as she is portrayed on the show. If anything I think she may be too much for even Nick giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:19 pm

I don't have an opinion on Jen because I haven't followed her closely but she is such a beauty.

Watching her and Nick on BIP I don't see any passion between these two. I think they are both curious about each other. 

I actually felt sad about their last conversation on BIP, Nick wasn't into it, and he was actually bored. I think he is missing the chase, and the competitive nature of the Bette brought out a more passionate Nick. 

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 1f49b  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:23 pm

*edited* People joke with their friends on social media all the time. It doesn't mean who they are in another capacity is fake or there's an agenda or they're not genuine.

The choking thing, okay maybe Jen likes rough sex. IMO that has no correlation to her coming across as a calm and drama free person on the show. I certainly haven't gotten the impression she's trying to make anyone believe she's some innocent wallflower. As I said and I stand by that, from the little we've seen of Jen on the show, she just seems normal and unfortunately that usually isn't the personality that gets a lot of screentime and attention.

So yeah to some she's the quiet and reserved person because that's what the show is showing of her. It doesn't mean she's putting on act or not being her true self. And for the record, in my opinion, from all we've seen of Nick and how open minded and live and let live he is, I think he'd be more than into choking in bed. But that's just me.

I just think Jennifer's not a drama queen and that has nothing to do with what she's into in the bedroom. And the player thing, again, probably a joke. So she was considered a big player in college and maybe it was because she flirted and dated and hooked with a lot of guys but again *edited* She's a gorgeous girl who came from a well to do family, I'm sure she did have a lot of male attention in college.

Yes, she's been overly enthusiastic in her liking of things regarding Nick but if they're completely kaput, we'll know soon enough because the show's wrapping up soon.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:25 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Watching her and Nick on BIP I don't see any passion between these two.
I actually felt sad about their last conversation on BIP, Nick wasn't into it, and he was actually bored. I think he is missing the chase, and the competitive nature of the Bette brought out a more passionate Nick. 

Exactly my thoughts! He doesn't seem into her. And I feel like he wanted Andi, Kaitlyn and JoJo...because he couldn't have them. Very odd that the last 3 girls he was into besides Jen, were the bachelorettes. He better not try to hook up with the next one!!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:05 pm

I think Jen came on BIP for the same reason as Nick to improve their former edits and more self promotion...... IMO their relationship was a means to the end........ hmmm
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27