SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:38 pm

I just want to see what JoJo is wearing at MTAAAAAAA! Ugh! I need a pic!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:44 pm

jen689 wrote:
relaxing wrote:.. I don't find him much of a bad guy at all, just a pretty lame, clichéd one...
Baddy = accusations from multiple ex girlfriends that he can't be trusted. Contradictions about his involvement with Raya on his twitter account. Multiple media outlets running negative stories about Jordan's past/that he was there for the wrong reasons

Robby has one negative his ex Hope. Chase and Luke are squeaky clean by comparison JMO

This is why Jojo is not a good judge of character. The two guys that appear squeaky clean are her last two and the two guys that both have similar issues to her ex Chad R are the two front runners. Way to go Jojo. From having 25 types of guys to choose from you end up with exactly the same type of guy that broke you.

If you put Robby, Jordan and Chad R - looks the same and cut from same cloth.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:47 pm

^^^The heart wants what the heart wants. I love Jo and will be supporting her choice. Even if he is a baddy! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:55 pm

SarahD wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Baddy = accusations from multiple ex girlfriends that he can't be trusted. Contradictions about his involvement with Raya on his twitter account. Multiple media outlets running negative stories about Jordan's past/that he was there for the wrong reasons

Robby has one negative his ex Hope. Chase and Luke are squeaky clean by comparison JMO

This is why Jojo is not a good judge of character. The two guys that appear squeaky clean are her last two and the two guys that both have similar issues to her ex Chad R are the two front runners. Way to go Jojo. From having 25 types of guys to choose from you end up with exactly the same type of guy that broke you.

If you put Robby, Jordan and Chad R - looks the same and cut from same cloth.

Good Post I agree both

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:58 pm

JoJo will be fine. That girl may be naiive about men (if she's not in on the joke, but she totally is), but she knows how to play the game. So, I'm here, just waiting to see what the next play move will be. I'm excited for it though.. :stirthepot :uptonogood 🚋

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:03 pm

FYI, we're all being played! Surprise! laugh out loud What's new with the real UnReal..? Absolutely nothing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I really think JoJo wants to stay in Dallas, and if that's the case..I think she could get her way. We'll have to see what they say in a few weeks.

IMO.
If BBJ moves for Jo, it'll be one of the only (maybe only!) man that moves for his woman, out of this entire franchise I believe. Dang. That would be very ironic considering he's being touted as basically the baddest boy f1 we've ever had with surreptitious motives potentially  laugh out loud

I would love if Baddy moved for Jo! The dudes hardly ever do. But 2 others have:

Roberto moved for Ali to San Diego, a neutral location for both...

And Jef moved to Charlotte for Emily for one hot second.

So Baddy wouldn't be the first, but he'd be one of the very few. Can he move with the big broadcasting career? I actually think both want to get to LA. I bet they pull an Ali/Roberto and move to a neutral location, the city of Hollywood hopes and dreams, Los Angeles. Just my prediction.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:38 pm

^ Becca said in an interview that she's been trying to get JoJo to move to LA, but it doesn't seem like it will happen according to Becca. I can see them living in CA, but I don't think it will be LA.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Dallas is a wonderful city. I don't see JoJo moving from family. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:46 pm

Maybe they will be very transient (like most couples leaving the show are for a while anyway) and float between Dallas, Nashville, and wherever Jordan has to be for the broadcasting career. I do think JoJo has great potential to actually get into show biz, a hosting job somewhere, more potential than most leads. So for me, I think she should consider LA, and not waste the opportunity.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Becca said in an interview that she's been trying to get JoJo to move to LA, but it doesn't seem like it will happen according to Becca. I can see them living in CA, but I don't think it will be LA.
Ash, if you're willing to embed the source for this laugh out loud , it's CelebSecretsTv on YouTube.

I don't think JoJo wants to leave Dallas. At all. Zero. Zilch. I think she'd move for love..but it's not ideal for her. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:...I can see them living in CA, but I don't think it will be LA.
If JoJo wants to live in a large metropolitan area like Dallas besides LA her only options are Sacramento, San Francisco/Bay Area, or San Diego. Not a lot of choices unless she wants to move to a smaller community which I don't think she does JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl