SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I really think JoJo wants to stay in Dallas, and if that's the case..I think she could get her way. We'll have to see what they say in a few weeks.

IMO.
If BBJ moves for Jo, it'll be one of the only (maybe only!) man that moves for his woman, out of this entire franchise I believe. Dang. That would be very ironic considering he's being touted as basically the baddest boy f1 we've ever had with surreptitious motives potentially  laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I really think JoJo wants to stay in Dallas, and if that's the case..I think she could get her way. We'll have to see what they say in a few weeks.

IMO.
If BBJ moves for Jo, it'll be one of the only (maybe only!) man that moves for his woman, out of this entire franchise I believe. Dang. That would be very ironic considering he's being touted as basically the baddest boy f1 we've ever had with surreptitious motives potentially  laugh out loud

I know he's got the nickname of "Baddy" around here, but it kind of makes me giggling personally. I don't find him much of a bad guy at all, just a pretty lame, clichéd one. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Jordan's brother Luke has a long distance relationship with his girlfriend. Maybe this is what Jordan wants. This would give JoJo the opportunity to stay in Dallas and Jordan could stay in Chico JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:55 pm

jen689 wrote:Both of Jordan's brother's have long distance relationships with their girlfriends. Maybe this is what Jordan wants. This would give JoJo the opportunity to stay in Dallas and Jordan could stay in Chico JMO

Technically one of the girlfriends lives with the brother when she's not working and during the offseason. So more together than apart.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Alanna wrote:

IMO.
It would be ironically hilarious.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:04 pm

relaxing wrote:.. I don't find him much of a bad guy at all, just a pretty lame, clichéd one...
Baddy = accusations from multiple ex girlfriends that he can't be trusted. Contradictions about his involvement with Raya on his twitter account. Multiple media outlets running negative stories about Jordan's past/that he was there for the wrong reasons

Robby has one negative his ex Hope. Chase and Luke are squeaky clean by comparison JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:10 pm

Yeah I know.  IMO all that stuff makes him a lame, stereotypical, player jock who wanted to get famous by going a on reality show.  That's pretty typical of a lot of this show's cast unfortunately.  I just think giving him this title of Baddy almost gives him too much credit IMO.  

He def is a bad F1 for me as a viewer though, so putting it that way I guess I would agree with the name. ETA And I agree that obviously TPTB want to show us that Jojo lets the 2 "good" guys go prior to the end and has the 2 questionable red flag guys as F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:36 pm

I have been thinking about Jordan's baddy entitled cheater edit and I think maybe they are setting him up so when he falls in love and gets down on one knee to propose he will be baddy reformed. Maybe that will be his romantic storyline. Jojo's love changed him and his entitled cheating ways and brought him to his knees.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:39 pm

casjacknick wrote:I have been thinking about Jordan's baddy entitled cheater edit and I think maybe they are setting him up so when he falls in love and gets down on one knee to propose he will be baddy reformed. Maybe that will be his romantic storyline. Jojo's love changed him and his entitled cheating ways and brought him to his knees.

That's absolutely where they're going with it IMO. The F1 and the lead always have to have some sort of obstacle to overcome. In regards to their actual relationship, I thought the last episode was a good one for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Baddy turned goody, no? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
casjacknick wrote:I have been thinking about Jordan's baddy entitled cheater edit and I think maybe they are setting him up so when he falls in love and gets down on one knee to propose he will be baddy reformed. Maybe that will be his romantic storyline. Jojo's love changed him and his entitled cheating ways and brought him to his knees.

That's absolutely where they're going with it IMO. The F1 and the lead always have to have some sort of obstacle to overcome. In regards to their actual relationship, I thought the last episode was a good one for them.

I agree that he gave her more last week. His edit was still baddy though with Chase commenting during his date about Jojo wanting a real guy from a real town with a real job. Implying of course that Jordan is not those things. I think his edit my turn around starting Monday.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:30 pm

I think Jordan bringing Aaron negativity into his storyline is not going to help him IRL. I have read some unflattering articles this week including one in the LA Times...and Aaron looks good and Jordan does not. I believe mentioning the family estrangement was a bad misstep. Particularly if Jordan wants to be employed in the sports world.
Regarding Jordan and JoJo and where they will live post ATFR.... I would bet they will be like his brother Luke and his girlfriend and live in separate states...where their jobs are. Unless they both move to LA.   JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl