SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:04 pm

But Luke was there and sitting in the seat to be the next bachelor. Hehe. As far as TPTB caring about BBJ and Jo, well once the show is over they are done for the most part. This goes for all of the "contestants." On to the next lead! I am sure some of them remain friends and they all have their favorites. Jo is friends with her handler I am sure. Time will tell with Jordelle, but I bet they will be thrilled to finally be together at the ATFR and be in the "real" world and finally say and do what they want. ;) Probably will head straight to Jimmy Kimball after the finale airs.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:07 pm

IA, Jen.  IMO, its not a big jump to make to think that since the HTD epi carries over to the FD epi, the FD RC might carry over into the final epi.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:09 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:This can be explained if jojo and Aaron's brother broke up and Fleiss and co do not cares about him. In fact I am pretty sure they do not care anymore. The guy had a purpose, they used him, he used them. done

I don't think he's quite done using Jojo. There's more to milk from her. A press tour etc. Maybe vice versa. Ita, that tptb don't really care when it comes to Jordy. Maybe his claim to his own fame will be a reality star. Imo

I do not know what to think. Aaron's brother was almost on every tabloid possible, trashed almost on a daily basis, about his exex, about RAYA, about 'being a fraud' about going on the show for 'fame and fortune', about going to find a job, being accused of cheating, a liar, an entitled/snobbish personality, about using his brother ad nauseam... can tell me WHERE to read anything positive about him??? Any charity actions? Oups, sorry. He was seen with football kids recently. (my jaded me is thinking his rep did a nice job to redeem Aaron's brother).

anyway. maybe editing him as a poor victim with a big 'wound' was good enough to redeem him and show him how an incredible human being he is and this 'wound' made him do bad choices as such 'cheating' and 'lie'.

And maybe Chase and James (VO) are just jealous?

EVERYTHING IS my opinion here. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:11 pm

jen689 wrote:The audience saw Luke get eliminated in episode/episodes they watched. Luke was gone before the MTA episode. If Chase wasn't there he's part of the final episode which airs after the MTA JMO

so again why the model in LA (2 days ago) mentioned chase?

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:13 pm

HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:The audience saw Luke get eliminated in episode/episodes they watched. Luke was gone before the MTA episode. If Chase wasn't there he's part of the final episode which airs after the MTA JMO

What model?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:14 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
HEA wrote:

What model?

on luke snapchat taken 2 days ago. if you read her recent tweets.
this is somewhere on this forum. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:16 pm

did this was already discussed? if so I appologize.

According to Radar Online, Hayes was arrested and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) and careless driving. The police report states that Robby’s “speech was slurred” when he was pulled over and his car was released to his ex-girlfriend, Hope Higginbotham.

The officer reportedly tried to get him to perform a field sobriety test but he refused because the “exercises would trick him” and “because of the weather.” Robby lucked out – his lawyer was able to get the DUI charges dropped in September 2013.

‘Bachelorette’ JoJo Fletcher Duped By Robby Hayes? Robby’s Arrest Record, Recent Breakup Raises Red Flags Before Final Rose Ceremony

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Yes it was discussed, as was the two tweets with and without Luke. That's why it was deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IA, Jen.  IMO, its not a big jump to make to think that since the HTD epi carries over to the FD epi, the FD RC might carry over into the final epi.  JMO.

I thought I read a post on here that  the schedule would be something like this or was I imagining it?
July 18 :HTD
July 25: FD
July 26: MTA

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:But we have video that shows Luke, not Chase.  They had to show the audience the HTD epi.  Since it's a cliffhanger, it's a spoiler just to show Luke.  TPTB may have decided that was giving away enough and chosen not to show the audience the FD epi and Chase.  JMO.

Should we move/continue this convo in the MTA thread?  no idea
I mentioned this exact thing there. 
It's enough of a spoiler to have Luke at the MTN. Since the episode the audience at the MTN ends in a cliffhanger and not the HTD RC, there is no need to have Chase there.
It is not the same format as other seasons where the MTN shows the FD portion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 pm

HEA wrote:did this was already discussed? if so I appologize.

According to Radar Online, Hayes was arrested and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) and careless driving. The police report states that Robby’s “speech was slurred” when he was pulled over and his car was released to his ex-girlfriend, Hope Higginbotham.

The officer reportedly tried to get him to perform a field sobriety test but he refused because the “exercises would trick him” and “because of the weather.” Robby lucked out – his lawyer was able to get the DUI charges dropped in September 2013.

‘Bachelorette’ JoJo Fletcher Duped By Robby Hayes? Robby’s Arrest Record, Recent Breakup Raises Red Flags Before Final Rose Ceremony

I posted in Robbys thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IA, Jen.  IMO, its not a big jump to make to think that since the HTD epi carries over to the FD epi, the FD RC might carry over into the final epi.  JMO.

I thought I read a post on here that  the schedule would be something like this or was I amagining it?
July 18 :HTD
July 25: FD
July 26: MTA

nope. and this is why i think  a lot of people mentioned that they may see 2 episodes in a row at MTA

thank you @sdmom I do not visiti robby's thread and since it is a media article I was not sure if it was posted here Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl