SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:12 pm

if it is for personal reasons then there is a possibility of a come back later at F3 and this would explain why RS is confused.

there is no other explanation after the romantic ILY at hometown. The guy looks totally smitten and gone.

She also say: my heart is broken.

So now I am pulling either a come back or a mesmick.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:13 pm

At the end of their hometown date, Luke tells her she has his heart while being surrounded by candles and a giant heart made of flowers. I would be shocked if he says he's leaving because he doesn't want to be with her.

Either he confesses something to her that makes her change her mind (while crying in the new preview she says "I don't know what to do") or he has to leave for another reason. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Luke may tell her he doesn't want to go further unless he is the final guy, may not want to go to the FS, MTP etc without assurances. So she doesn't know what to do at the RC, cant give him an answer, he leaves. Just speculating.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:18 pm

something happened... could be war vet related, funerals. I just cannot see how in a matter of 3/4 days from ILY my heart is yours, he would go to sorry but no thank you. it does not make any sense

so he had to leave during the taping. I think he received an emergency phone call, Maybe an health issue with one of his close family? That would be a totally valid excuse for me too

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Wow, love all the different speculations! yes

The problem with a possible come back F3 is, as mentioned several times, there are no s/caps from Thailand with Luke, and there are SM pics of the tshirts from Thailand with Chase and his buddies posted the Friday/Saturday after filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm

If y'all weren't aware, there's also a clip of Luke's HTD in the episode thread. Smiley

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm

If it were a valid reason for Luke leaving, then he came back, he wouldn't get the lecture at the FRC, what you did to me, IMO.

It could be a valid reason for not going further, but why go all the way to the RC unless producers told him he had to line up.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:23 pm

Did anyone notice she was wearing the boots he gave her at his HTD.
Maybe he just came back for the FRC and did not have any dates in Thailand hence no s/caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:25 pm

yes... why the line up? but maybe they expected this, hoping this?

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 124
my scap from recorded TV

for me the cameraman is laughing. good drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm

see2love wrote:Did anyone notice she was wearing the boots he gave her at his HTD.
Maybe he just came back for the FRC and did not have any dates in Thailand hence no s/caps

when did she wore the boots? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Is anyone looking out for RS' accesholllywood interview that should be coming on fairly soon, if not already aired? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:30 pm

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:Did anyone notice she was wearing the boots he gave her at his HTD.

when did she wore the boots? question

The preview of his htd on abc site. Posted somewhere here

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_xecztr9p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl