SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:13 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BHxp_C0DOum/

JoJo spending some time today at Children's Medical Center. Very sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:24 pm

In the long video I posted from a fan in the background with Mario Lopez. She said

what she does not like in a man:

judgemental
cocky
too confident (not humble)
hot temper
someone who is loosing its cool

versus what she likes:

respectful
honest
loyal
make her laugh
good man
not selfish

in at least 2 interview she said:

make her feel save
make her feel protected
someone she can trust

Now we can all put names on top of this.... For me it is quite easy who fit who... IMO

--

please let me know and I will delete it but james posted a sweet video about the guys and jojo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHvtxr3jfRU/?taken-by=jamesmccoytaylor
JAMES instagram

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BHxp_C0DOum/

thanks ash... so jojo is still in Dallas Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BHxp_C0DOum/

I was literally coming in here to post that! She's the bestest, sweetest thing imo. I hope her BBJ is treating her how she deserves to be treated heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 pm

I think this is a new promo. More Jordan family drama and like pulling her aside at the RC.

http://m.eonline.com/news/779304/the-bachelorette-jordan-and-aaron-rodgers-estrangement-is-front-and-center-during-this-explosive-sneak-peek

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 46 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 46 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Did Luke eliminate himself then? why would he pull her aside?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 pm

They blurred Aaron's face out in the photo? Good gravy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:45 pm

^^Wow, Luke may have eliminated himself as we have been speculating.  IMO.

RC was in an airplane hanger!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Luke eliminating himself is the ONLY thing that makes sense to me. She's way more into him or at least the idea of him than the other 2 left at this point. Chase would have been f4, Robby f3 and Luke f2 if he hadn't left imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Maybe something happened in his personal life where he had to leave? He seems to have a great HTD so I'm thinking somewhere in between there, he may have realized she's not into him, or he had to leave for personal reasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:09 pm

I also think he went back at the FRC thereby throwing her into the breakdown. Mho

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:10 pm

^^Maybe he got out of the bubble long enough and chat with his family to realize that it was not what he needed to fulfill his life -- and that he was going through the motions on the show albeit well-intended. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:11 pm

see2love wrote:I also think he went back at the FRC thereby throwing her into the breakdown. Mho
I can see this more than Chad R, then it'll make sense why she's crying that she cannot forgive what he did to her and crying to him about letting a man go that she loves, Robby. So I can see where she would be relieved that she just let Robby go, all ready for her twirl with the Baddest Baddy To Baddy, then instead, Luke shows up laugh out loud I'd melt down too.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl