SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:27 am

ForeverLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Watching Luke's snapchat from yesterday with his family panning around the room, if JoJo was there they did a fantastic job hiding her. I just don't think they are together.  

Personally, I don't want her with Luke, I don't think they would be a good long term fit, I would rather watch him find the right fit else where. JMO.

Yup! Totally agree! They are not a good fit.

Just tossing this question out there for everybody reading. Why are Jo-Jo and Luke not a great fit? Is Jordan a better fit for her than Luke? The reason I ask is because we really don't know these people very well. We base so much on what we see on a TV show that I believe... "JMO" as everybody says... is at least 50% real and 50% staged/edited. Just call me jaded after so much Fleiss fantasy Drama over the years. (To be truthful, I think it is 25% real and 75% bogus.)

I understand that the social media is taken VERY seriously around here and we should never "assume" that the contestants might play games with us... or Fleiss & Co. gives them specific instructions on how to present themselves. Yet I often wonder if Jo-Jo may be in a safe house with Guy A, but giving the impression online that she is with Guy B. One thing I am quite certain about: none of these guys seem all that "heartbroken" post-show. If anything, they all LOVE pretending that they won Jo-Jo's heart until their departing episode is aired.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Hooked Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:10 am

I was wondering the same thing, why do some think that JoJo and Luke aren't a good fit and that he won't make it to F1, but that Jordan is, and even Robby and Chase. I don't really trust Jordan that much and Robby is too full on. Chase I'm not sure about yet. Luke is more mature than any of them IMO so maybe JoJo might think he is too "öld" for her.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:51 am

I actually think that Luke has a dry sarcastic humor and what JoJo likes is more fun and giddy and silly. And I just don't see JoJo enjoying Luke's touring lifestyle. You either have to be willing to pick up and follow him around or you have to be very secure in who you are like Jenna Lopez is with Tim Lopez. I think JoJo still needs a lot more affirmation than that. I think they would have a lot of sexual chemistry and quickly be bored with each other. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:32 am

For me, it's not so much as Luke is not a good fit for Jojo. It's more about I just don't think Luke is famous enough for Jojo. He's a struggling musician who needs the Bachelor to get name out there.

Jordan had Jojo at "I'm Aaron Rodgers brother."

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:36 am

As Ash and Alanna have said, JoJo is friends with Chandler Parsons and Tyler Seguin and CO. She could of EASILY dated, gotten engaged to, and married someone wayyyy more famous and rich than Jordan, if that's what she wanted. JoJo is not a shallow person. And if she picked Jordan it's because she loved Jordan and that's it. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:52 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:As Ash and Alanna have said, JoJo is friends with Chandler Parsons and Tyler Seguin and CO. She could of EASILY dated, gotten engaged to, and married someone wayyyy more famous and rich than Jordan, if that's what she wanted. JoJo is not a shallow person. And if she picked Jordan it's because she loved Jordan and that's it. 

IMO.
Yes. Thank you. I don't understand the argument that she chose the "guy's brother" when she could have had THE guy, considering who her friends are and her general social circle. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:56 am

IMO she wanted to be tabloid fodder with Jordan on her arm rather than a struggling musician.

Don't know don't care about Parsons and Sequin. I know Aaron Rodgers though.

My opinion.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:12 pm

She would of been in the tabloids no matter what, she's the bachelorette, for crying out loud laugh out loud And if she decides to pursue a career in entertainment, she'd STILL be out there. She doesn't need "the little brother" of ANYBODY to get what she wants. She uses her on wits about her. And boy, does she have a lot!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Moved to the general discussion

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 pm

JBF wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Watching Luke's snapchat from yesterday with his family panning around the room, if JoJo was there they did a fantastic job hiding her. I just don't think they are together.  

Personally, I don't want her with Luke, I don't think they would be a good long term fit, I would rather watch him find the right fit else where. JMO.

Just tossing this question out there for everybody reading. Why are Jo-Jo and Luke not a great fit? Is Jordan a better fit for her than Luke? The reason I ask is because we really don't know these people very well. We base so much on what we see on a TV show that I believe... "
Luke was just too intense for her IMO. Right from the beginning. Not that Luke cannot be fun or funny as we saw in the deleted scene after Ep5. I do think it's as simple as Jo needing and wanting more silly, more fun and just all around lighter and the other three have more of that.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:54 pm

rhondam wrote:
JBF wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Just tossing this question out there for everybody reading. Why are Jo-Jo and Luke not a great fit? Is Jordan a better fit for her than Luke? The reason I ask is because we really don't know these people very well. We base so much on what we see on a TV show that I believe... "
Luke was just too intense for her IMO. Right from the beginning. Not that Luke cannot be fun or funny as we saw in the deleted scene after Ep5. I do think it's as simple as Jo needing and wanting more silly, more fun and just all around lighter and the other three have more of that.

I think they all fit the bill IMO

Chase: seen having fun in the 4X4 in pensylvania, seen TWICE jumping on beds and with the help of the prods: bubble bumps
Robby: seen running with his underwear in the corridor on a daring
Luke: cracking jokes
Jordan: bidet time

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:She would of been in the tabloids no matter what, she's the bachelorette, for crying out loud laugh out loud And if she decides to pursue a career in entertainment, she'd STILL be out there. She doesn't need "the little brother" of ANYBODY to get what she wants. She uses her on wits about her. And boy, does she have a lot!

IMO.

Exactly she is the bachelorette. She could pick anyone and still be out there.

IF she wants that which I have not seen any proof so far that she does. JMO. Someone can show me that from what has been sleuthed.

So her options are the struggling musician or the brand new career guy (either the new metpro or the part time Broadcasting since at the time of filming it was not a done deal) and therefore also struggling ? The other guys imo were just not at the attraction level with these two imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl