SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Added to the fact that I think Luke may just eliminate himself at the HTD RC. So she may not have even had the opportunity to pick between Luke and Jordan.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Found it! @bachelorette.spoilers_recaps on IG has the new preview!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:50 pm

BBJ just fav'd this:

@giselle_a
So how come @JRodgers11 is the ONLY one not on Social Media seeking attention& he's in it for fame?#TheBachelorette

laugh out loud I totally agree with the tweeter and Baddy here

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Found it! @bachelorette.spoilers_recaps on IG has the new preview!

In one of the scenes, Jordan looks like he saw a ghost! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:58 pm

We need to figure out who she said " I don't feel as excited as I should be when you tell me you're falling in love with me" and the "I'm worried about him looking at another girl".

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:We need to figure out who she said " I don't feel as excited as I should be when you tell me you're falling in love with me" and the "I'm worried about him looking at another girl".

" I don't feel as excited as I should be when you tell me you're falling in love with me" - Alex
"I'm worried about him looking at another girl" - Robby or Jordan ..i am not sure

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Dessler wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:We need to figure out who she said " I don't feel as excited as I should be when you tell me you're falling in love with me" and the "I'm worried about him looking at another girl".

" I don't feel as excited as I should be when you tell me you're falling in love with me" - Alex
"I'm worried about him looking at another girl" - Robby or Jordan ..i am not sure

Makes sense  yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Dessler wrote:

I think the "im worried about him looking at another girl", is ref Robby as they then show the clip of Robby and the dancer from the Tango group portion of the week before when the dancer told Robby look at me and Jojo, made a comment then.... laugh out loud :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Is Jo serious??? She's afraid some guy she doesn't even like looked at a performer?? Poor BBJ. I'm scared for his future.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:15 pm

^ Maybe. But they always like to trick us IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Maybe. But they always like to trick us IMO.
I assume so, I think it has to be clever editing laugh out loud No is cray enough to admit that level of cray in public!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Alanna wrote:Is Jo serious??? She's afraid some guy she doesn't even like looked at a performer?? Poor BBJ. I'm scared for his future.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 25 3806527698 i think she likes Robby a bit...she seemed jealous when she screamed his name last ep
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl