SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Maybe. But they always like to trick us IMO.
I assume so, I think it has to be clever editing laugh out loud No is cray enough to admit that level of cray in public!
Jo is! laugh out loud No, I mean, the editing to show Robby with the dancer is probably meant to trick us. Maybe she wasn't talking about Robby.. Yeah, idk laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is Jo serious??? She's afraid some guy she doesn't even like looked at a performer?? Poor BBJ. I'm scared for his future.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 26 3806527698 i think she likes Robby a bit...she seemed jealous when she screamed his name last ep

if she ends in bed with robby knowing that the other guys are in the same hotel (IMO it was just cuddles but who knows). it means IMO that she likes him way more than what the edits showed us so far. All edits about robby sound off to me, no progression. For me it is bing bam boom... ILY... bing bam boom... kisses... bing bam boom.. bed time.... IMO

I totally agree that she seemed jealous at the tango with robby and did not want chase to be far from her. ALL the guys needed to look and care only about her, her being the center of attention at all times.... IMO

--

I also think that a guy does not need to be on SM if he seeks attention. Some contestant just want open doors and job opportunities... I think we can check mark this for Jordan. Good for him. at least one got what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Maybe. But they always like to trick us IMO.
I assume so, I think it has to be clever editing laugh out loud No is cray enough to admit that level of cray in public!
Jo is! laugh out loud No, I mean, the editing to show Robby with the dancer is probably meant to trick us. Maybe she wasn't talking about Robby.. Yeah, idk laugh out loud

Yes..you maybe right, hopefully she is not talking about Jordan cos he ll be in deep trouble The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 26 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:49 pm

IMO JoJo got what she wanted from the show and that is Jordan. And Jordan got what he wanted from the show and that is enough name recognition (separate from Aaron Rodgers lil Bro) (which is part of his storyline) and SM followers to be relevant for a sports broadcasting job And he got JoJo. IMO they both KNEW that these were their objectives before filming even started.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:05 pm

ahem..... did I mention that yesterday night jojo and luke liked another tweet within 4 minutes from each other?

please carry on... The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 26 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:59 pm

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-describes-remaining-contestant-one-word-080728476--abc-news-celebrities.html
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Alanna wrote:BBJ just fav'd this:

@giselle_a
So how come @JRodgers11 is the ONLY one not on Social Media seeking attention& he's in it for fame?#TheBachelorette

laugh out loud I totally agree with the tweeter and Baddy here

Well I'd say the answer to that one is easy - he's F1 and not allowed to self promote plus he'll be getting all the attention he wants a few weeks from now because of that plus also he already secured the media job he was in it to promote himself for. Smiley JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:31 pm

^^^^ No no not just your opinion, mine too!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:55 pm

No, no the silence is because he's been having bad PR week after week He can be F1 alright (who cares) but his image keeps on being damaged week after week. He was silence on SM too when the exes came out swinging. The allegations has been that he was on the bachelorette to promote himself for a broadcasting job. Now voila....there comes the info that he landed a SEC gig/job? He has to lie low for this wave to pass by too I think.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-describes-remaining-contestant-one-word-080728476--abc-news-celebrities.html

Thanks for bringing over - I am not able to hear the sound at the moment how did she describe each of the final six?
Thank you in advance!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Alex - Strong
Chase - Honest
James - Genuine
Luke - Sexy
Robby - Passionate
Jordan - Hilarious
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Check out Becca's snapchat (on Jojofletchersnapchat on IG) to see Jojo looking though the magazine of her and Jordan laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl