SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Chase is cute!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:45 pm

^^^^ Isn't he though? So dreamy.... ohh well.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Based on his answers to some of those questions, even if he got his heart broken, he still thinks highly of JoJo.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:39 pm

babs wrote:Based on his answers to some of those questions, even if he got his heart broken, he still thinks highly of JoJo.
Yeah. He said his favorite/most important thing in a woman is emotional stability. And then described JoJo as emotionally strong, witty, smart, and gorgeous. He also said she's every bit as amazing as she seems and then some.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:45 pm

For the first time ever, I would be okay if the lead had wanted to stay single because I can selfishly just root for her with no man around laugh out loud She's awesome:
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 Image54

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Alanna wrote:For the first time ever, I would be okay if the lead had wanted to stay single because I can selfishly just root for her with no man around laugh out loud She's awesome:
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 Image54
She's so freaking cute. This is the second time she's gone since the season started (that we know of at least.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
babs wrote:Based on his answers to some of those questions, even if he got his heart broken, he still thinks highly of JoJo.
Yeah. He said his favorite/most important thing in a woman is emotional stability. And then described JoJo as emotionally strong, witty, smart, and gorgeous. He also said she's every bit as amazing as she seems and then some.

I love to hear this coming from someone like Chase.  Wells (another favorite of mine, along with Chase) also had really nice things to say about JoJo.  I really like the person that JoJo appears to be in real life.  I think that her parents did a good job raising her to be a caring and compassionate person who is very nurturing.

She has exceeded my expectations as the Bachelorette.  And, in truth, IMO she didn't start out with that many viable candidates to pick from this season, but she weeded them out and did end with a good group of guys there toward the end.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

I love to hear this coming from someone like Chase.  Wells (another favorite of mine, along with Chase) also had really nice things to say about JoJo.  I really like the person that JoJo appears to be in real life.  I think that her parents did a good job raising her to be a caring and compassionate person who is very nurturing.

She has exceeded my expectations as the Bachelorette
.  And, in truth, IMO she didn't start out with that many viable candidates to pick from this season, but she weeded them out and did end with a good group of guys there toward the end.

ITA I kinda wanted Caila and was oh, okay, JoJo.  She is kind, funny and tries hard...all attributes I admire.  I hope she ends up happy, whoever she is with, even if she leaves alone.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Alanna wrote:For the first time ever, I would be okay if the lead had wanted to stay single because I can selfishly just root for her with no man around laugh out loud She's awesome:
Ditto.
Longhornfan wrote:

She has exceeded my expectations as the Bachelorette.  And, in truth, IMO she didn't start out with that many viable candidates to pick from this season, but she weeded them out and did end with a good group of guys there toward the end.
yes  And double ditto.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Don't know if this has already been posted:

What The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Really Thinks About the Final Four Men

BY AILI NAHAS AND AURELIE CORINTHIOS 07/13/2016 AT 11:00 AM EDT
JoJo Fletcher is almost at the finish line – but she still has four very devoted suitors vying for her heart.

The Bachelorette's leading lady opens up in this week's issue about the four men left in the running – Jordan Rodgers, Luke Pell, Robby Hayes and Chase McNary – and the mounting pressure that inevitably comes with the final weeks.

"It's very exciting," says the 25-year-old Dallas-based real estate developer. "But it's also very hard. I'm overthinking every situation. It makes me emotional."

Despite Rodgers, 27, being widely labeled a front-runner, Fletcher maintains she hates the term.

"I never wanted to rank the guys. It makes me sad that some guys think they might not be a front-runner," she says. "But it is true my relationships with Jordan and Luke were consistently strong. They made incredible first impressions, but they're also really great guys."

Of Pell, 31, Fletcher says the Texas-raised war veteran is "very attractive" – after all, their chemistry is undeniable – but she maintains "there is so much depth to him too."

"He's passionate and meaningful," she adds.

As for McNary, Fletcher says the 27-year-old medical sales rep is "an all-around great guy."

"He continues to show himself every week," she says. "And we never stalled. It just keeps getting better and better."

Last but certainly not least, there's former competitive swimmer Hayes whom Fletcher calls "a warm soul."

"He's just a lovable man," she says. "He was the first one to tell me he loved me! He always makes me feel special."

At the end of the day, Fletcher admits she "never expected to find such strong connections."

"The feelings I have for the guys are so real," she says. "It's just a leap of faith."

The Bachelorette airs Mondays (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-talks-final-four-guys-jordan-luke-robby-chase

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Uh, she never described Jordan. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Uh, she never described Jordan.  laugh out loud
Obvious much. I was about to post the same thing The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 3806527698
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl