SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:18 pm

HEA wrote:
Dessler wrote:I wouldn't say Luke dodge a bullet since he is a famewhore like the rest of them..doing meet and greets for $36?!. I hope they all got what they wanted from this show because love is definitely not their first priority IMO

well at least he is not hanging on daddy's money. IMO
me wonder how singers earn their money... is it common practice or is it only Luke?
What does "daddy's money" have to do with anything? From what I've seen, all of JoJos siblings and JoJo herself went to college and got careers. Some things you can't just pay your way out of. Like medical school and business manufactures. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:20 pm

HEA wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
HEA wrote:

nope.... miracles still exist (as well as unicorns obviously).... maybe jojo is an angel? cantstopl
Miracles? I thought you didn't want Luke with her anymore?  cantstopl

you, ladies, confuse me cantstopl
can we cut a deal and say that I believe in miracles until the FRC? rofl
WE'RE confusing?!  cantstopl  handwave Miracles DO exist, HEA... I think..  question

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:20 pm

I know it was just one highly edited episode, full of stress, but JoJo's mom DID NOT seem with it to me at all. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:21 pm

HEA wrote:
Dessler wrote:I wouldn't say Luke dodge a bullet since he is a famewhore like the rest of them..doing meet and greets for $36?!. I hope they all got what they wanted from this show because love is definitely not their first priority IMO

me wonder how singers earn their money... is it common practice or is it only Luke?
What does "daddy's money" have to do with anything? From what I've seen, all of JoJos siblings and JoJo herself went to college and got careers. Some things you can't just pay your way out of. Like medical school and business manufactures. 

IMO.

was it said that jordouche worked for his dad and the contract he has with the petmed (not sure of the name) is dad related???
please correct me but I am pretty sure I heard Dad and Jordan together somewhere (we were talking about luke who is asking $$ for meet and greet here)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 pm

HEA wrote:
Miracles? I thought you didn't want Luke with her anymore?  cantstopl

you, ladies, confuse me cantstopl
can we cut a deal and say that I believe in miracles until the FRC? rofl
WE'RE confusing?!  cantstopl  handwave Miracles DO exist, HEA... I think..  question

IMO.

ok... lets start a voyage to any miracle church together, are you in? swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Say it again for the people in the back and the people with ear plugs in!  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 3806527698 None of these fools come into this thinking love is their number one priority. And if they did, they're f'ing crazy! 

IMO:

Exactly. :claphands Still love my Jo though. Cute as a button. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:24 pm

HEA wrote:

Who is hanging on daddy's money??? My point is not how he earns his money i don't care. all i know is that before this show NOONE will pay Luke and Jame $36 to meet and greet with them, they will gladly do it for free cantstopl . My point is that Luke did not dodge any bullet he is the same as the rest of them.(I wonder maybe Jojo is the one that dodge a bullet, with him touring the country ,wanting to get his name out with added attention from ladies question ) IMO

Note: i like some of the contestants including Luke but i will not act like they are on for the right reason or perfect.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:25 pm

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:

IMO.

was it said that jordouche worked for his dad and the contract he has with the petmed (not sure of the name) is dad related???
please correct me but I am pretty sure I heard Dad and Jordan together somewhere (we were talking about luke who is asking $$ for meet and greet here)
I have no idea. You're asking the wrong person. Jordan's wrongs don't make Luke's rights and Luke's wrongs don't make Jordan's rights though. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:I know it was just one highly edited episode, full of stress, but JoJo's mom DID NOT seem with it to me at all. JMO.

yea. same here. but it could be her culture or education or just her personalities IMO
i have been around healthy people for a while and some are truly a piece of work IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:I know it was just one highly edited episode, full of stress, but JoJo's mom DID NOT seem with it to me at all. JMO.
I agree. JoJo says her mom doesn't even drink though, sooo. She was similar on RFL and in one of JoJo's snapchats too. She seems like a very nice lady, but strange. She's gotta be smart enough and "together" enough to get through nursing school and have her Ph.D. though. So I'd imagine, she's not crazy or completely out of it.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:30 pm

HEA wrote:

IMO.

I have no idea. You're asking the wrong person. Jordan's wrongs don't make Luke's rights and Luke's wrongs don't make Jordan's rights though. 

IMO.

None of them are hanging on Daddy's money IMO, Jordan works for metpro/wholebody fitness which does not belong to his Dad, he was in practice squad for nfl and cfl for 4 years and got paid for it, he does some sport radio and media stuffs on the side. Seems like he is doing alright to me. Like Len said lets not compare one to another or make excuses IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:32 pm

IMHO.... and this has been already discussed many times IMO... nobody on this show is clean and angels. Some are worst than other and this is how the prods cast them on personalities fitting their little puzzle script. As long as they do not act cray-cray (sorry chad, sorry alex), I am good. TV steroid napoleon complex is not my cup of tea. Other than that, it is a show and if they came as a 'bachelor fan' like our friend James (who probably forgot his steroid somewhere a long time ago), then I am good with whatever their reasons. Nobody is better or worse. They all come with an agenda and this include Luke and jordan. So whatever they got from this show, I think they earn it with the edits they got...... ALL JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl