SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:58 pm

SarahD wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:I don't think it's up to you to admonish JoJo's mom.

no no

It's in the media and Jojo signed up to do this so everything that gets written about her is subject to commentary.

What a stand up mom she's got.

Ita. Guess her mom might be reaching for the hard stuff now out of the liquor cabinet. Wine might not cut it with this public disciplinary action. peace imo

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:07 pm

She is fulfilling her recommend obligations. End of story.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:08 pm

The thing is no one (except family or friends that post here sometimes) know any of these peeps to say how they are in real life so the need to prove or defend opinions about reality TV folks or public figures will never make sense to me. The basic premise of this forum is to cast any opinion in favor or against. So challenging opinions of posters is unwarranted since the forum allows for all opinions....all IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:08 pm

so let me resume

mom lied to renew her lisense/degree and got some heavy penalties with consequences
brothers are potential cameras/fame w***res
Jake P is a long term family friend

mmmm I am starting to wonder if Luke did not dodge a bullet after all affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:10 pm

^ So does that mean no more f1 clues for Luke finally? laugh out loud Bout time HEA! laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ So does that mean no more f1 clues for Luke finally? laugh out loud Bout time HEA! laugh out loud

IMO.

nope.... miracles still exist (as well as unicorns obviously).... maybe jojo is an angel? cantstopl

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:12 pm

I wouldn't say Luke dodge a bullet since he is a famewhore like the rest of them..doing meet and greets for $36?!. I hope they all got what they wanted from this show because love is definitely not their first priority IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:14 pm

HEA wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ So does that mean no more f1 clues for Luke finally? laugh out loud Bout time HEA! laugh out loud

IMO.

nope.... miracles still exist (as well as unicorns obviously).... maybe jojo is an angel? cantstopl
Miracles? I thought you didn't want Luke with her anymore?  cantstopl

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Dessler wrote:I wouldn't say Luke dodge a bullet since he is a famewhore like the rest of them..doing meet and greets for $36?!. I hope they all got what they wanted from this show because love is definitely not their first priority IMO

well at least he is not hanging on daddy's money. IMO
me wonder how singers earn their money... is it common practice or is it only Luke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:16 pm

Dessler wrote:I wouldn't say Luke dodge a bullet since he is a famewhore like the rest of them..doing meet and greets for $36?!. I hope they all got what they wanted from this show because love is definitely not their first priority IMO
Say it again for the people in the back and the people with ear plugs in!  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 3806527698 None of these fools come into this thinking love is their number one priority. And if they did, they're f'ing crazy! 

IMO:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
HEA wrote:

IMO.

Miracles? I thought you didn't want Luke with her anymore?  cantstopl

you, ladies, confuse me cantstopl
can we cut a deal and say that I believe in miracles until the FRC? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:17 pm

None of them. ITA. If it happens great but that is not their primary intent.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl