SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:45 pm

Working under the assumption that this weekend is a SHV, we can rule out Robby, Chase and Luke.

Robby is in California, but is hanging with Alex and attending club events in Santa Monica per Snapchat:

Chase is camping in the desert with friends:

And Luke is out jogging this morning, I don't know where he is jogging, but CMIIW, if he was at a SHV, he would not be allowed to leave the house?

Jordan and Jojo have both been very quiet on SM, they like posts on IG yesterday around the same time.
A friend of Jordan's was getting married this weekend, but following the hashtag on IG, he has not shown up in any posts to place him there.
So if this weekend is a SHV, per SM, he is the most likely.

If this weekend is not a SHV, well then all 4 are still in play.  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 18 1f60b :yes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Luke was in Texas last night at a gig, so I am betting he is still in Texas this morning. IMO.  That said, if it is not a SHV, JoJo is unusually quiet if she is out in Cali.  She normally would be posting photos with Becca/friends if she is with them, especially with it being a holiday weekend.
So is JoJo with Jordon making their own fireworks this weekend?  firework
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:48 pm

they so are making fireworks.
IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Whoah. ^ My head was just in the gutter there... Was that on purpose laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Whoah. ^ My head was just in the gutter there... Was that on purpose laugh out loud ?
That's what happens. Our lead chooses a very, very bad boy and we all become morally corrupt, along with her. *IMO* At least it's fun laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:07 pm

giggling True Alanna. I used to be immune to bad boys... It's all Jojo's fault swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 18 3806527698
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Nice work @IrelandRose yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:14 pm

Looks likes these men are happy they're not stuck with Jojo, and some of us are still holding on to our moral compass. And Jojo seems to be bored right now and checking her twitter too. She just congratulated Sean Lowe. "JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher  · 1h1 hour ago  JoJo Fletcher Retweeted CatherineGiudiciLowe What an angel! Congratulations! And liking quotes on Instagram too.
If I were Chad R, I would be laughing right now. Oh, what is the difference between Chad R and Jordan?

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:they so are making fireworks.
IMO of course.

No doubt. He's probably pushing her up against the wall again. laugh out loud :halo: :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:they so are making fireworks.
IMO of course.

No doubt.  He's probably pushing her up against the wall again.  laugh out loud :halo: :uptonogood
 Should I edit?  Embarassed giggling

Regardless, bet they are having fun.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:46 pm

chase4me wrote:Looks likes these men are happy they're not stuck with Jojo, and some of us are still holding on to our moral compass. And Jojo seems to be bored right now and checking her twitter too. She just congratulated Sean Lowe. "JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher  · 1h1 hour ago  JoJo Fletcher Retweeted CatherineGiudiciLowe What an angel! Congratulations!  And liking quotes on Instagram too.
If I were Chad R, I would be laughing right now. Oh, what is the difference between Chad R and Jordan?

None IMO swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 18 2498057887

She was probably bored yesterday with whomever she was with... she liked 8 tweets yesterday and 11 tweets today... just sayin' (teasing, clicking takes seconds... but she was checking her phone tho)

but yesterday she liked this.... another unicorn uh?

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 18 Unicor12
JOJO twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:24 am

MiniDiva wrote:Luke was in Texas last night at a gig, so I am betting he is still in Texas this morning. IMO.  That said, if it is not a SHV, JoJo is unusually quiet if she is out in Cali.  She normally would be posting photos with Becca/friends if she is with them, especially with it being a holiday weekend.
So is JoJo with Jordon making their own fireworks this weekend?  firework

Yes they are. beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl