SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:00 am

It sounds like that person is traveling to Cali. Where is the wedding for Jordan's buddy taking place?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:37 am

Alanna wrote:Not sure if this is legit, but potentially Jo traveling to her shv. This girl is going to CA in her tweets so it's possible.

BBJ's buddy has a wedding this weekend so let's keep our eyes peeled if he's there or also traveling, etc.

@gingabreaad
I swear @JoelleFletcher is on my flight rn and if I'm wrong she deffiently has a twin☝️

I knew it! Keep watching the feet. ;) I also believe BBJ and Jo went on the show for exposure but fell in "like" or "lust" with each other. The ATFR will be interesting and yes time will tell if these two love birds want to keep seeing each other in the real world. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:It sounds like that person is traveling to Cali.  Where is the wedding for Jordan's buddy taking place?  

IDK if this is a college friend or a childhood one. Regardless, the friends SM is private, unless buddy Brando gives us some hints soon.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Looks like Luke is flying somewhere too. He snapped a layover at a Delta terminal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Is this Jo? I think it's her LV, right?

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 Image46

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Is that her la Dodgers cap?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:26 pm

It does look like her. It looks like she's at the Ontario airport so maybe SHV in Palm Springs?

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:30 pm

What's the Ontario airport?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:What's the Ontario airport?

A smaller LA area airport. Near Norwalk, California. About an hour and a half from Palm Springs though...
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:37 pm

Shawn and Kait spent the 4th in PS last summer. Zero sightings of BBJ so far, but I'll keep an eye out.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:39 pm

It definitely is JoJo...because that is the LV purse she has been traveling with.
I was thinking that was LAX...but I have not flown out of Ontario..so maybe.  Poor JoJo is she is headed to Palm Springs for her SHV.  It is hot hot hot...scorching hot there this weekend.  I hope the house she is staying in has excellent air conditioning. swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 2600  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 1f525  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 1f631  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 1f633  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:41 pm

Yep, Kait was obsessed posting how "HAWT" PS was laugh out loud I miss her, I wish Jo was as ill behaved and chatty.

I thought the same thing about the LV also.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl