SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:37 am

everly wrote:It looks like JoJo is heading to LA today for MTA.

https://twitter.com/doggetttaylor/status/753596632592023552
Yay!! It's sooo annoying BBJ is already in CA so we rarely/never spot him traveling. Get it together, BBJ laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 am

The men must be on the go too. Robby and Chase normally would have already posted on sm by this time and they haven't. Got to keep an eye out for Luke's sm activity to see where he is right now.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 am

Alanna wrote:

Yay!! It's sooo annoying BBJ is already in CA so we rarely/never spot him traveling. Get it together, BBJ laugh out loud
Well he supposedly lives in a totally differnt part of CA so we have seen him travelling at least once. I cannot image he drives from chico to la and back so he probably uses the smaller airports. Or maybe flies out Sacramento or SF? If anyone knows what his options are pl post. I'd be stoked if he was heading for SF today, I'm heading home myself and flying out from there  laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:47 am

I live in southern Cali but my son worked on a project in Chico just a few months ago. He would fly from Ontario to Sacramento. It's most likely how Jordan would fly to go to LA
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Alanna wrote:

Hopefully they get another SH visit. Jo needs her BBJ to comfort her. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:23 pm

So, Chad is already in the area do we have any sightings of any other guys? I always want to know about the randoms that show up to this; like the guy who dressed up as Santa and the 1/2 Scot. I just love the idea that they could have an opinion on a season worth of drama when they were on the show for a week or less. Does ABC pay for them to fly out? Do they get a fun LA vacation or something?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Two beauties!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHvrkQpDXfn/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Hopefully they get another SH visit.  Jo needs her BBJ to comfort her.  :cutesmile!:

BBJ can't be the root cause of all rumors, and turn around and comfort Jojo I think. BBJ could have spared everyone involve the headaches imo.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:12 pm

^^^^But she lurves her BBJ! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:46 pm

^^ in your opinon Hugesmile

IMO she stopped luving him a loooooooooong time ago, and I think as soon as she landed on California tarmac cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Is Jojo headed to the Men tell all? I feel like it's more than likely a safe house visit because the Men tell all filming is not for a few days. Also, is this the first time she will have seen Jordan (presumably) since his job offer was leaked?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:52 pm

jojo liked this and started to follow calvin. double entendre? maybe?

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 55 Calvin10
jojo twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl