SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:46 pm

chase4me wrote:Just my opinion:  Jojo knows that there is nothing to gush about Jordan. She's been watching each episode I guess and knows what is out there about Jordan. He is wounded in terms PR. And Jordan's attempt to drag Aaron down to drum up sympathy is not going to work I think. If Jordan has an issue with his brother, he should go talk to him or stay quite.
I agree with you opinion and I really feel sorry for Aaron for all this negative publicity that is going around.  Aaron lives a private life and did not deserve this - if the brothers weren't estranged before this show they sure should be now IMO.  I have not a good word to say about Jordan and he can't hold a candle to Aaron who works hard at his profession plus does a lot of volunteer work and other work for the community he resides in.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by chase4me Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:56 pm

@Ash2214, Thanks for sharing...It's great to know that the family is giving back through their foundation.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:01 am

I really don't think JoJo gives a flying sh*t about what people think about Jordan and/or their relationship. On the show, she said to Luke after the whole Chad R fiasco, "I don't care what people that don't know me think..I care what you think." So the reason she HAS stayed so neutral and composed in her blogs and SM is because I really don't think she gives a crap. If she did, we'd be getting a Kaitlyn type of reaction (aka: someone that visibly showed they cared what people said.) Good for JoJo for not caring. It's her life. She's the one that lives it and will live it on a daily basis.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:07 am

Ash2214 wrote:I've noticed JoJo has been using the hashtag #pattonhopefoundation in her hospital pictures so I decided to do a google search, which led me to this:

http://www.pattonhope.com/home.html

JoJo's brother's Ben, Matt and her mom have done some great things for kids around the world. There are some great pictures on their website. Just from googling more, it's wonderful to see how much they've done. JoJo certainly comes from a great family that loves to give back. IMO.
I remember seeing this site posted a while back. I think when Ben's season was still filming. This is very nice. Her family is obviously very successful and nurturing. All that medical field work takes a lot of time, energy, preservance, and strength. Wonderful to see that her family encompasses that and that she obviously gets it from them.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:11 am

I think it is Jordan and Chad R issues that are robbing off her. I think what Jojo meant was Chad R going to the tabloids and people who don't know her questioning her intensions. I don't think she wants to waste her time with men who cheat, or defend them either. If that was the case, she would have stayed with Chad R.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:28 am

chase4me wrote:I think it is Jordan and Chad R issues that are robbing off her.  I think what Jojo meant was Chad R going to the tabloids and people who don't know her questioning her intensions. I don't think she wants to waste her time with men who cheat, or defend them either.  If that was the case, she would have stayed with Chad R.
Still applies IMO. I really don't think she cares what anyone thinks about her, Jordan, or their relationship. If she did, it would be obvious because she would be trying to defend him IMO. But she doesn't care 2...because she doesn't care. And if she did care, she would of already dumped Jordan with all these rumors and chit going around, but she seems more than happy, sooo..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:17 am

julychild wrote:You have to buy the mag to get the full interview, but the Jordan part is here:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-talks-jordan-rodgers?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

thank you @julychild, as usual yes

well she said nothing that we already know.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:16 am

Has anyone else been watching jimmy Fallon this week? Last night he made fun of Alex and the horse date and tonight he had Kristen Wiig and she did her whole segment as Jojo. It was hilarious. I had no idea how much he liked Jojo he is on a totally different network.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:30 am

casjacknick wrote:Has anyone else been watching jimmy Fallon this week? Last night he made fun of Alex and the horse date and tonight he had Kristen Wiig and she did her whole segment as Jojo. It was hilarious. I had no idea how much he liked Jojo he is on a totally different network.

yep it is!!  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 54 3806527698

Luke retweeted it

http://zap2it.com/2016/07/tonight-show-meets-bachelorette-kristen-wiig-is-jojo-fletcher/
zap2it

and JOJO and LUKE like Jimmy Fallon tweet AT THE EXACT SAME TIME on tweeter!!!!!!

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:40 am

When Jojo says something like ..... what you did to me ...... in the FRC, perhaps Luke comes back and that's what she's talking about. Just wondering.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:43 am

Hooked wrote:When Jojo says something like ..... what you did to me ...... in the FRC, perhaps Luke comes back and that's what she's talking about.  Just wondering.

The ladies here sleughted robby's hands and the hands match one blue suit (at least this is what I am seeing in my own sleuthing)

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am

It looks like JoJo is heading to LA today for MTA.

https://twitter.com/doggetttaylor/status/753596632592023552

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl