SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:36 pm

leap of faith = robby?

So she clearly admitted that her 2 front-runners were jordan and luke.

she also (and this is not the first time) talk about Luke being 'sexy but much more layers'

and not much abour jordan in here right?

Thank you for sharing @julychild .. is it the full article? yes

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:41 pm

I guess she doesn't have to because she is with him! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:44 pm

HEA wrote:...is it the full article...
"For more about JoJo Fletcher's journey to find love, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday" Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:46 pm

She is secure in who she is and who she chose, she not Kaitlyn who has to write love notes to Shawn in blogs. I actually like that she not gushing about Jordan every chance she gets in the media. It makes it fun to doubt the spoilers

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 1f49b  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:46 pm

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:...is it the full article...
"For more about JoJo Fletcher's journey to find love, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday" Link

thank you Jen. Maybe there is more there. I hope someone here will be kind enough to scan the full tabloid and share with us all swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 2498057887 yes

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Can this season be over already? I think I've reached my maximum with Jordan and his overweight baggage issues. I don't care whose fault... but you and your brother don't talk, exes don't like you, RAYA exes don't have anything good to say about you either, and complaining about living in the shadow of your NFL hall of fame brother? Change your name then, and stop talking about Aaron.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 pm

I don't think we like to scan full articles and post them in entirety. 
We can post snippets and post the link.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:58 pm

You have to buy the mag to get the full interview, but the Jordan part is here:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-talks-jordan-rodgers?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 pm

It is against the rules to take a picture or copy an article, or a magazine article, pictures or anything from a magazine, without an online link. If the magazine is not online, then it cannot be copied and posted. Copyright rules prohibit sharing by way of taking pictures. This prevents consumers from purchasing the magazine which results in loss of revenue for their companies.

RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Just my opinion:  Jojo knows that there is nothing to gush about Jordan. She's been watching each episode I guess and knows what is out there about Jordan. He is wounded in terms PR. And Jordan's attempt to drag Aaron down to drum up sympathy is not going to work I think. If Jordan has an issue with his brother, he should go talk to him or stay quite.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:42 pm

I've noticed JoJo has been using the hashtag #pattonhopefoundation in her hospital pictures so I decided to do a google search, which led me to this:

http://www.pattonhope.com/home.html

JoJo's brother's Ben, Matt and her mom have done some great things for kids around the world. There are some great pictures on their website. Just from googling more, it's wonderful to see how much they've done. JoJo certainly comes from a great family that loves to give back. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl