SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:04 am

Sounds like Robby and Jordan for F1 and F2. Oh, I really don't know and it's doing my head in trying to work it out !!

Hooked

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:30 am

ForeverLove wrote:The RX given was like a potent diet pill similar to Fenphen. People have died using that pill .

I just want to note that phentermine, the drug that Soraya supposedly prescribed to her patients (it's radar online, so who knows if it's true or 100% accurate), is FDA approved in the United States. Also, it's not an uncommon prescription. I know from experience that my mother's friend was put on phentermine about a year before she had her weight loss surgery. She had to lose a certain amount of weight before she could have the surgery done. its not a long term type of prescription, so she was on it for a couple of months I believe. It was to help kick start her diet before she had her surgery months down the line.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:45 am

avoice wrote:OOOOh, if its true, then there will be an upset. I can see it in the caps and on my screen in the little that we've been shown.

Robbie for the win! Smiley
Why would there be an upset? What about the caps that we've seen so far?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:47 am

Are we to trust Life and Style? Have they been accurate about the finale/show before? 

It says that the guy she ends up with isn't the guy she wanted, which if it's Jordan, I find that statement to be a huge lie. She obviously wanted Jordan IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:00 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Are we to trust Life and Style? Have they been accurate about the finale/show before? 

It says that the guy she ends up with isn't the guy she wanted, which if it's Jordan, I find that statement to be a huge lie. She obviously wanted Jordan IMO.
Yeah I think Jo wants BBJ more than she wants food, water and oxygen combined.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:11 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Are we to trust Life and Style? Have they been accurate about the finale/show before? 

Us Weekly and People are the two IMO that get legitimate information from show sources towards the end of every season. Just to name a few, Us Weekly was pretty dead on in regards to the finale's for Andi/Josh/Nick, Ben/Lauren/JoJo, and Kaitlyn/Shawn/Nick, etc.

Also, I agree with you on your point. I bet she really liked Robby, was attracted to him, and probably thought he was the safer choice, but I can't believe that she supposedly ended up with the guy she didn't necessarily want.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:14 am

Yup she wanted jordan and then some. IMO.

The mags get correct into about the ending, he ring, the FRC setting etc. fed to them. The rest is mostly speculation and conjecture.
IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:25 am

Here is a link to the Texas Board of Nursing Ruling:  

http://lf.hpc.texas.gov/THP/Default.aspx?d=n&q={[Nurse%20Board%20Orders]:[license%20number]=%22638551%22}

I skimmed the document, but it seems like what was reported is an accurate summary.

Last edited by pitci on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:29 am

Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:The RX given was like a potent diet pill similar to Fenphen. People have died using that pill .

I just want to note that phentermine, the drug that Soraya supposedly prescribed to her patients (it's radar online, so who knows if it's true or 100% accurate), is FDA approved in the United States. Also, it's not an uncommon prescription. I know from experience that my mother's friend was put on phentermine about a year before she had her weight loss surgery. She had to lose a certain amount of weight before she could have the surgery done. its not a long term type of prescription, so she was on it for a couple of months I believe. It was to help kick start her diet before she had her surgery months down the line.

To add, the Fen (fenfluramine) in FenPhen is what was dangerous. Phen (Phentermine) and Fen(fenfluramine) were combined to make FenPhen.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:36 am

eliza3 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

To add, the Fen (fenfluramine) in FenPhen is what was dangerous.   Phen (Phentermine) and Fen(fenfluramine) were combined to make FenPhen.  

Correct. The two cannot be compared IMO, especially considering one is now banned while the other is approved by the FDA and is fairly common. Regardless, after reading the document in regards to the hearing, Soraya is still allowed to be a practicing nurse.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:39 am

I can hear some echoes of Des/Chris/Brooks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:45 am

Ash2214 wrote:

Us Weekly and People are the two IMO that get legitimate information from show sources towards the end of every season. Just to name a few, Us Weekly was pretty dead on in regards to the finale's for Andi/Josh/Nick, Ben/Lauren/JoJo, and Kaitlyn/Shawn/Nick, etc.

Also, I agree with you on your point. I bet she really liked Robby, was attracted to him, and probably thought he was the safer choice, but I can't believe that she supposedly ended up with the guy she didn't necessarily want.
Yeah, but wasn't Life and Style right about last season's FRC? Didn't they have the LCD locations (laughing waters) and some other correct info? 

But yeah, if she chose Jordan, it's because she obviously wanted him...and I think she did.

But with the new theories in the cap thread, maybe it's true on some extent. She apparently says "bye" to both men at the FRC and then picks one at a later date...?

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl