SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:38 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
ElonM wrote:ESPN recapping episode 6 cantstopl

http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/forget-wrestling-espn-now-covers-the-bachelorette/

spitcoffee hehehe

Jordy =**Winning* and Sportscenter!! Lol laugh out loud! Sounds about right! Imo, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Seems some have  Jordy's number. Thank you for sharing this clip! swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 3806527698

i love when he said:

this is the guy who wants to seat each sunday next to me. lets face it, he sat on the bench in the league and nobody knew who he was. Thanks to you Mina and me, the whole world now knows who he is. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Why is Chad such a turd? He called out Robby, Jordan, and Grant tonight. Yeah, they might have questionable things about them..but so does he. He just looks like a complete azz. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Chad is an a#*! I have a feeling he will make even a bigger a#$ of himself at the MTA. What a joke! no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:41 pm

HEA wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:

spitcoffee hehehe

Jordy =**Winning* and Sportscenter!! Lol laugh out loud! Sounds about right! Imo, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Seems some have  Jordy's number. Thank you for sharing this clip! swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 3806527698

i love when he said:

this is the guy who wants to seat each sunday next to me. lets face it, he sat on the bench in the league and nobody knew who he was. Thanks to you Mina and me, the whole world now knows who he is. cantstopl

Talk about being pegged . Interesting isn't it! :bigsmile: lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:08 am

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:

Talk about being pegged . Interesting isn't it! :bigsmile: lolpanda  

chess mate

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:30 am

The ESPN clip is so true of Jordan's intentions. I don't know what to think of this guy anymore. What world do we live in when winning is everything?

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:55 am

http://www.helloloser.com/2016/06/29/bachelorette-breakdown-jo-money-jo-problems/

Jordan says he wasn’t a good boyfriend because “sports,” but there was no “physical cheating.” By that same logic, Chad was a bad roommate because “protein,” but there was no “physical violence.”

Were there threats of assault? Yes. Was there social and emotional abuse as he clashed with the other guys in the house? Plenty. Therefore, Jordan is as innocent of cheating as Chad is of fighting.

So, you’re right JoJo…you have nothing to worry about here.  cantstopl  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:27 am

chase4me wrote:The ESPN clip is so true of Jordan's intentions. I don't know what to think of this guy anymore. What world do we live in when winning is everything?

IMO, nothing anyone has said is the "truth" of Jordan's intention. They/we are all giving opinions of what his intentions are from we see and have heard about him. The truth is that only Jordan knows what his intentions are going into the show and what he wants from the show: he might want "Jojo or fame", "Jojo and fame" . NOONE knows!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:55 am

Winning feels pretty dang good. Everyone wants to win. Sad reality.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:33 am

Winning can mean many things depending on where you are in life. I bet Charlie Sheen would be the first to admit this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:48 am

soccermom333 wrote:Chad is an a#*!  I have a feeling he will make even a bigger a#$ of himself at the MTA.  What a joke!  no no

I am planning on trying to watch (I have a conference that week) and have Chad melting down as my own personal birthday present. I want to see him turn into the incredible hulk/douchebag that he is. Maybe Wackadoodle/Hope can be there to kiss it all better. Papa Fleiss can you please make this happen for my middle of my 40s birthday, please?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:Winning can mean many things depending on where you are in life. I bet Charlie Sheen would be the first to admit this.
laugh out loud for sure!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl