SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I posted this in the fan thread, but it would be good to note here as well that JoJo and Jordan liked some pictures on IG just 3 minutes apart not that long ago.

Alanna, it blows my mind that she stayed with Chad knowing the other options she could have had. She's friends with Chandler and her roomie and friend Ali dates Tyler Seguin of the Dallas Stars. She could have had an in with some big timers, but she stayed with Chad. Mind boggling laugh out loud but it shows she's loyal.

RE the bold. This is one SM activity that never fails. laugh out loud Thanks Ash for keeping tabs on the timing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I posted this in the fan thread, but it would be good to note here as well that JoJo and Jordan liked some pictures on IG just 3 minutes apart not that long ago.

Alanna, it blows my mind that she stayed with Chad knowing the other options she could have had. She's friends with Chandler and her roomie and friend Ali dates Tyler Seguin of the Dallas Stars. She could have had an in with some big timers, but she stayed with Chad. Mind boggling laugh out loud but it shows she's loyal.

The same pictures? What were they?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Chandler even promoted her on IG on the premiere of The Bachelor last season. 

Like has been said, Jo knows everybody, can have everybody, can be anybody, etc laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:24 pm

HEA wrote:swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Ontari10
google

looks like it?

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Closeu10
close up of the scap shared by alanna

You guys are really good..Thats JoJo alright Besides everything else, she's wearing the same nikes she wore playing street soccer in last weeks episode. This is such fun.
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Good catch, Judiful!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:39 pm

yes Judiful

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:00 pm

ESPN recapping episode 6 cantstopl

http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/forget-wrestling-espn-now-covers-the-bachelorette/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Awesome @Judiful!!

I was just thinking how much I love those Nikes and I'm 100% sure it's solely Jo inspired. Suffice to say that at this point, if BBJ has 1/2 the crush on her that I do, they're in good shape.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Entertainment Tonight

JOJO: I think my husband is in THAT GROUP of guys !!! (NO JORDAN - NO CHASE)

3 front-runners: Jordan, Luke ... and...... I kinda picked on Robby today. Robby was kinda the dark horse the first night but after seeing him today, I have a good feeling about him

Luke: I had a good day. I am a competitor so I had a lot of fun.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:14 pm

ElonM wrote:ESPN recapping episode 6 cantstopl

http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/forget-wrestling-espn-now-covers-the-bachelorette/

spitcoffee hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:15 pm

I think luke has always been portrayed to be..by TPTB... as the "chemistry" guy. I think they were trying to hide her feelings and obvious chemistry with BBJ! :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:30 pm

HEA wrote:
ElonM wrote:ESPN recapping episode 6 cantstopl

spitcoffee hehehe

Jordy =**Winning* and Sportscenter!! Lol laugh out loud! Sounds about right! Imo, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Seems some have Jordy's number. Thank you for sharing this clip! swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl