SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Dessler Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:08

IrelandRose wrote:
HEA wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

Jojo was spotted at Ontario Airport in California.

Tweet from the girl who spotted her and took the pic:
swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 Screen13
https://twitter.com/gingabreaad/status/748942865515110400

Indeed... as posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3587p120-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-5#987345

I'm confused? When was Jojo spotted at Orlando airport? Last Friday? Or today?

Today
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by IrelandRose Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:52

So she went Orlando to Dallas to California all today?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 18:56

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Looks like she's wearing her fav LA Dodgers cap laugh out loud
I'm getting the impression that the cap gets passed back and forth between them each round. So he'll be wearing it post shv. They're cute Smiley

I thought it was sleuthed as being different caps? No matter, they both like wearing it.

Jojo is going to have a great weekend.yes

I live in LA.  Everyone and his sister has a Dodgers cap.  I don't think she's sharing it with anyone.

Also, good move flying under the radar into Ontario Airport. My other thought is that Palm Springs has it's own airport and whoever is F1 could possibly be flown in there, either from LAX or wherever. Traffic going to PS will be brutal on the holiday weekend, so maybe a copter/private plane??

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:01

IrelandRose wrote:So she went Orlando to Dallas to California all today?
I believe it was Ontario CA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:02

laugh out loud laugh out loud so much broken telephone. Jo was spotted flying into Ontario airport today, close to Palm Springs, CA. Nothing to do with Orlando or last week.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:03; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:03

pavalygurl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I'm getting the impression that the cap gets passed back and forth between them each round. So he'll be wearing it post shv. They're cute Smiley

I thought it was sleuthed as being different caps? No matter, they both like wearing it.

Jojo is going to have a great weekend.yes

I live in LA.  Everyone and his sister has a Dodgers cap.  I don't think she's sharing it with anyone.

luke was spotted 2 times with a LA DODGERS baseball cap.... and one the following day jojo had this event with the DODGERS (may 24)

may 25 and may 28

weird for someone who hardly go in California...

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 Dodg210
swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 Dodg110
luke instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:08

It may be a clue.  But it could easily be explained that it was in their gift bags, meaning all the guys got them. Or maybe he's a fan of the team, you don't have to live in the teams state to be a fan.  And as mentioned, it's a hat worn by many.  Or maybe he just likes the hat and the fit.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:09

no. she was just spotted at the arrivals at the LA orlando intl airport.

she could come from Dallas or from anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:10

How far is Jordan from PS?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:12

Alanna wrote:
laugh out loud laugh out loud so much broken telephone. Jo was spotted flying into Ontario airport today, close to Palm Springs, CA. Nothing to do with Orlando or last week.

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 14 3806527698 Major confusion all round. This is what I thought :yes: Thanks Alanna

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:22

Jo and bff Kathy are tweeting to Chandler Parsons, and teasing him about getting mani/pedis with them. It's stuff like this that further convinces me that:

1) if Jo wanted a pro-player, she'd have one by now and,
2) she really, really can do better than BBJ if all she's after is fame or recognition or whatever

It seems to me she really just fell in love with BBJ for nothing else but himself. jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 19:29

I posted this in the fan thread, but it would be good to note here as well that JoJo and Jordan liked some pictures on IG just 3 minutes apart not that long ago.

Alanna, it blows my mind that she stayed with Chad knowing the other options she could have had. She's friends with Chandler and her roomie and friend Ali dates Tyler Seguin of the Dallas Stars. She could have had an in with some big timers, but she stayed with Chad. Mind boggling laugh out loud but it shows she's loyal.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl