SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Yeah look folks, BBJ likely gave up an opportunity to drunkely manhandle some bmaids and a bride in favor of Jo! And we question the integrity and longevity of the relationship! I'm convinced, true love.

And thanks for setting me straight on the caps!! Not sure why I've never noticed them wearing them on the same day/time frame.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Oh, but I bet he'll be trying to hit up some random chick on Raya while JoJo is using the bathroom! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh, but I bet he'll be trying to hit up some random chick on Raya while JoJo is using the bathroom!  laugh out loud
Well. A man has his limits! Even a reformed BBJ.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Lol I like the optimism that anyone besides Jordan is possibly having a Shv with Jojo.

Is there even any doubt Jordan isn't f1??

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 1f49b  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Then Jordan it is!  thumbsup
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:44 pm

mysthelma wrote:Lol I like the optimism that anyone besides Jordan is possibly having a Shv with Jojo.

:cutesmile!: Hope springs etenal ....
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 pm

mysthelma wrote:Lol I like the optimism that anyone besides Jordan is possibly having a Shv with Jojo.

No laugh out loud And if there is...then there most likely shouldn't be laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:52 pm

from austin concert at night wednesday.... to friday concert at night friday

dallas / Frisco bar = 42 minutes (27.5 miles)

jojo seen friday morning at orlando intl airport with a possiblity of Dallas/LA arrival at 9:35am

I do not exclude that they could see each other wednesday night, thursday and friday early morning somewhere in Dallas...

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 1646190589 2cents

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:59 pm

There's no doubt. We've always discussed on this board the "watch the feet" concept. Since Jojo has been chasing the Dbag all season long, there is no doubt.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:14 pm

HEA wrote:from austin concert at night wednesday.... to friday concert at night friday

jojo seen friday morning at orlando intl airport with a possiblity of Dallas/LA arrival at 9:35am

I do not exclude that they could see each other wednesday night, thursday and friday early morning somewhere in Dallas...

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 1646190589 2cents

Jojo was spotted at Ontario Airport in California.

Tweet from the girl who spotted her and took the pic:
swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Screen13
https://twitter.com/gingabreaad/status/748942865515110400

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:33 pm

HEA wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
HEA wrote:from austin concert at night wednesday.... to friday concert at night friday

Jojo was spotted at Ontario Airport in California.

Tweet from the girl who spotted her and took the pic:
swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Screen13
https://twitter.com/gingabreaad/status/748942865515110400

Indeed... as posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3587p120-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-5#987345

I'm confused? When was Jojo spotted at Orlando airport? Last Friday? Or today?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl