SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Steve posted that mta is filming this weekend so likely another shv. Fun!!! Jo must be happy Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Then, after admitting that he was merely the Post Toasties to Aaron’s Corn Flakes, Jordan declared his undying love for JoJo, immediately reinvigorating her interest and temporarily distracting her from the fact that she would never become best friends with Olivia Munn at this rate.

Aaron Rodgers has yet to comment as to the validity of his brother’s claims, most likely because he doesn’t really care about what happens on “The Bachelorette.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-bachelorette-aaron-jordan-rodgers-20160712-snap-story.html

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Steve posted that mta is filming this weekend so likely another shv. Fun!!! Jo must be happy Smiley

Be interesting to follow Luke and Jordan's SM this weekend. The only two with no concrete Thailand SC's.
Maybe able to 100% place either (prob Luke IMO) as F4.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:44 pm

So I'm not sure if this goes in this thread because it is more social media than sleuthing but Jojo's instagram is outrageously popular. If a picture of her and Becca can get more than 200K likes than imagine how crazy it's going to get when the pictures are her and Jordan. Their fans are going to go nuts. How long until some company (probably will have to be abc for awhile) offers Jojo something? It seems like it would be soon.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:48 pm

casjacknick wrote:So I'm not sure if this goes in this thread because it is more social media than sleuthing but Jojo's instagram is outrageously popular. If a picture of her and Becca can get more than 200K likes than imagine how crazy it's going to get when the pictures are her and Jordan. Their fans are going to go nuts. How long until some company (probably will have to be abc for awhile) offers Jojo something? It seems like it would be soon.
She's the most popular Ette ever from my sm stalking, and she and BBJ are crazy popular also. I can't wait for them to go live August 1, it's gonna be mass chaos on her sm laugh out loud I'm sure they'll get a ton of offers to sell stuff like everyone else, hopefully she'll get a job offer to host or whatever she wants also. I'm curious to hear more about his new job also.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:So I'm not sure if this goes in this thread because it is more social media than sleuthing but Jojo's instagram is outrageously popular. If a picture of her and Becca can get more than 200K likes than imagine how crazy it's going to get when the pictures are her and Jordan. Their fans are going to go nuts. How long until some company (probably will have to be abc for awhile) offers Jojo something? It seems like it would be soon.
She's the most popular Ette ever from my sm stalking, and she and BBJ are crazy popular also. I can't wait for them to go live August 1, it's gonna be mass chaos on her sm laugh out loud I'm sure they'll get a ton of offers to sell stuff like everyone else, hopefully she'll get a job offer to host or whatever she wants also. I'm curious to hear more about his new job also.

She already has 1.4million instagram followers the same with Ben and Kaitlyn and her season is not over yet
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Then, after admitting that he was merely the Post Toasties to Aaron’s Corn Flakes, Jordan declared his undying love for JoJo, immediately reinvigorating her interest and temporarily distracting her from the fact that she would never become best friends with Olivia Munn at this rate.

Aaron Rodgers has yet to comment as to the validity of his brother’s claims, most likely because he doesn’t really care about what happens on “The Bachelorette.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-bachelorette-aaron-jordan-rodgers-20160712-snap-story.html

I would be shocked if Aaron responds at all. He's too private. Btw, I don't think JoJo gives a rats azz if she is besties with Olivia Munn. swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 45 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Then, after admitting that he was merely the Post Toasties to Aaron’s Corn Flakes, Jordan declared his undying love for JoJo, immediately reinvigorating her interest and temporarily distracting her from the fact that she would never become best friends with Olivia Munn at this rate.

I would be shocked if Aaron responds at all.  He's too private.  Btw, I don't think JoJo gives a rats azz if she is besties with Olivia Munn.  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 45 3806527698

I actually agree with you on that. Jojo seems the type that would super nice and star struck IF Olivia was close to the family and Jojo could spend time with her but I don't think it's any skin off Jojo's nose that she won't be hanging with Olivia.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Something Jojo said in an interview, an itm or somewhere (?) really struck me: she said if you can look at a person and get judgey about them in some way, then you aren't her kind of person. I'm paraphrasing like crazy, but that was basically the content. In other words, she doesn't want to be around fault-finders. I love that about her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:19 pm

^ I think she said, "if you can just look at someone and find something wrong with them, I don't like that."

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:22 pm

^thanks Lennox. I guess I was in the ballpark at least! The sentiment remains the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Steve posted that mta is filming this weekend so likely another shv. Fun!!! Jo must be happy Smiley

Yay for them! Men tell all should be interesting. Hopefully we get some info.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl