SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm dying laughing laugh out loud It seems BBJ has somehow managed to delete Raya successfully but now luckily we have Jo's criminal mom. Oof! Jo! Show us your naughty side now!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm dying laughing laugh out loud It seems BBJ has somehow managed to delete Raya successfully but now luckily we have Jo's criminal mom. Oof! Jo! Show us your naughty side now!
I know what it is!  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm dying laughing laugh out loud It seems BBJ has somehow managed to delete Raya successfully but now luckily we have Jo's criminal mom. Oof! Jo! Show us your naughty side now!

oooooo but I missed this important info. So we are sure that he deleted his profile then? Good for him! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:26 pm

HEA wrote:so let me resume

mom lied to renew her lisense/degree and got some heavy penalties with consequences
brothers are potential cameras/fame w***res
Jake P is a long term family friend

mmmm I am starting to wonder if Luke did not dodge a bullet after all affraid
JMOAA:
Whoever the F1 is would be be involved with JoJo. Yes, there is bleed over from family/friends etc, but if that were that important in life I would be doing a lifetime sentence without parole. Believe me. JMO...

I am beginning to think Becca is the F1 anyway and JoJo is on one long SHV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

mom lied to renew her lisense/degree and got some heavy penalties with consequences

JMOAA:
Whoever the F1 is would be be involved with JoJo. Yes, there is bleed over from family/friends etc, but if that were that important in life I would be doing a lifetime sentence without parole. Believe me. JMO...

It also helps if you don't see and/or talk to your in laws often laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

JMOAA:

It also helps if you don't see and/or talk to your in laws often laugh out loud

IMO.
And I thank god for that every day.  :thismuch:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

JMOAA:

cantstopl Well, basic bitches of a feather....flock together laugh out loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:40 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

JMOAA:

Hey! "Flock together" is MY line with my BFFS Alanna, Ash, and CO! Get in line sister!  handwave swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 3806527698

JK

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Ladies you crack me up!!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:43 pm

I know what it is!  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 3806527698
Oh, btw, if you're wondering: She doesn't put hot suace on her burrito and doesn't say "thank you" when people bi%^ch about/to her  swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 3806527698 Call service on all the peasants!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:44 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
JMOAA:

Hey! "Flock together" is MY line with my BFFS Alanna, Ash, and CO! Get in line sister!  handwave swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 3806527698

JK
Better than #acidicb!tches laugh out loud Love those girls and our board biffs Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Is flocking together similar to getting flocked?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl